Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Stopped by the Sig booth at the NRA and now I see your fondness of the Legion 226 SAO, super sweet trigger with great ergo's!psyko

I'll have one at the group shoot for you to play with :D

No offense to anyone but I have never understood the fondness of the Sig's. I am way over them. I have a P320, have owned two P226's (even have a TACOPS, I know CM not a real 1911). Although well made, accurate and decent triggers the bore axis is just ridiculously high. Making them cumbersome and awkward to shoot. Nothing like the deadly rapid and honed function of the CZ line of pistols. I would take a CZ over the Sig any day, especially if my life was on the line.

I love my Sig 1911 TacOps, but have never liked the P226 line. As you say, the ridiculously high bore axis feels like a skyscraper in my hands and the grip is just plain uncomfortable to me. The Legion, while still having the high bore axis, just feel awesome to me while shooting. I shot my buddy's standard P226 back to back with this Legion series gun and there is just no comparison. It feels like a completely different gun. After shooting it a while, the high bore axis stopped bothering me. I dunno, it's just *right*, at least for me. Would love to see what you think of it at the group shoot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom