• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    My New Years resolution was to not buy any firearms this year. Was going to focus on ammo and training. Here we are in May and I've bought basically 6 firearms this year counting the stripped INGO lower awaiting build. I've sold one of those and 2 others in the safe. Barely bought any ammo and haven't had any training... :scratch:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My New Years resolution was to not buy any firearms this year. Was going to focus on ammo and training. Here we are in May and I've bought basically 6 firearms this year counting the stripped INGO lower awaiting build. I've sold one of those and 2 others in the safe. Barely bought any ammo and haven't had any training... :scratch:

I'm in a very similar position. Had planned not to buy any more after the CCO, but I've bought and sold two other guns and just bought a 3rd. On the other hand I have done one training class and have bought some ammo, though it won't last long... :):

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Bought 8, sold 4, traded 1.
    Bought a ton of ammo.
    Trained and got better with irons on my rifles.
    What do I win?
    I at least want a damn participation ribbon.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Stopped by the Sig booth at the NRA and now I see your fondness of the Legion 226 SAO, super sweet trigger with great ergo's!psyko

No offense to anyone but I have never understood the fondness of the Sig's. I am way over them. I have a P320, have owned two P226's (even have a TACOPS, I know CM not a real 1911). Although well made, accurate and decent triggers the bore axis is just ridiculously high. Making them cumbersome and awkward to shoot. Nothing like the deadly rapid and honed function of the CZ line of pistols. I would take a CZ over the Sig any day, especially if my life was on the line.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I try not to get involved in debates over different makes. I appreciate the quality of several gun company's products. They just aren't for me.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Still thinking of that poor P07...unwanted.....unloved...unappreciated. :(

I put one of my TLR4s on my P07 Duty last night and the Wizard and I dialed her in. It really feels like cheating.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Does seem like a really good deal.
    I got mine for $400 but had to pay shipping and transfer. So, IMO, that's a steal for a gun that tunes up really well. Plus, the duty models can use many of the standard CZ mags. So, you don't have to invest in a bunch of $43 mags specific to one platform.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom