Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm not selling anymore guns anytime soon, but will be moving a few parts and such, since I find myself playing musical optics once again. I did discover that I shoot the same if not better with irons on my M1A than with a scope. I feel like I have my base handgun and rifle lineup set, but wanting to add another handgun down the road, if nothing else just because I want it rather than need it. I have my needs filled, the rest will be for pure pleasure from here on out.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That's a good price for that pistol. It's about a hundred bucks less than it's listed for locally, but the local folks will most likely come down while dealing. They really are a nicely built pistol for that money.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Very tempting. I had my eyes set on a RO but this may be too good to pass up.

I flew down to the Tampa area yesterday and am driving back tomorrow morning. If it is still there when I get home I may have to snatch it up.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Slightly off topic but well worth noting. It was listed in the ammo thread, but I wanted to make sure those with the Czickness knew about this.
    Saturday, 14 May 2016 Gander Mountain will have Blazer Brass 115gr on sale for $9.99 a box of 50. I see no limit on the flyer.
    It's on page 10 of the current flyer, also it has the online code so if you don't want to fight a crowd, I assume (you all know what happens when you assume) you could order it online and do pick up in store.

Current ad Gander Mountain - Weekly Ads

If anyone was curious, yes you can order online at this price.
    It is 0145 Saturday morning and I just ordered 500 rounds (item 412739). It will be ready for pick up by the 19th.
    This may not be a supper deal for those used to ordering 1000 rounds at a time. But $10.69 (including tax) a box of 50 is a good deal, especially if you are ordering less than a thousand rounds. Heck it is a good deal even if you are ordering a thousand rounds.
    You could go into the store and pick it up, if there is any left by the time you get there. Good luck fellow CZ addicts.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My new project:
    CZ75D compact Parts gun : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

Although this is listed as a PCR you will notice that the frame design is that of a compact rather than a PCR. So, I have no idea if the frame is steel or alloy. Since the shipping is free, even after replacing the barrel, I will only be in it at $420. I am very curious to see if this is a surplus gun or what? Here's hoping it doesn't have any other issues.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all...:coffee:

If anyone was curious, yes you can order online at this price.
    It is 0145 Saturday morning and I just ordered 500 rounds (item 412739). It will be ready for pick up by the 19th.
    This may not be a supper deal for those used to ordering 1000 rounds at a time. But $10.69 (including tax) a box of 50 is a good deal, especially if you are ordering less than a thousand rounds. Heck it is a good deal even if you are ordering a thousand rounds.
    You could go into the store and pick it up, if there is any left by the time you get there. Good luck fellow CZ addicts.

Thanks Scott, I need to order some of this :)

My new project:
    CZ75D compact Parts gun : Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com

Although this is listed as a PCR you will notice that the frame design is that of a compact rather than a PCR. So, I have no idea if the frame is steel or alloy. Since the shipping is free, even after replacing the barrel, I will only be in it at $420. I am very curious to see if this is a surplus gun or what? Here's hoping it doesn't have any other issues.

Good luck BA! :yesway:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Tom, every time you bump that ad I has a sad. :):

Well, I'm pretty sure that's the last time I bump it. If people don't want an awesome gun like that for a good price, I'll keep the darn thing. At least until you can afford to grab it. If you change your mind, that's fine too. I actually really like the gun. The wife and I have come up with a different plan for our finances and it doesn't involve me selling any more of my guns :)

Thanks, I hope I don't end up regretting this. I probably need some adult supervision when I am on Gunbroker.

:laugh:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, I'm pretty sure that's the last time I bump it. If people don't want an awesome gun like that for a good price, I'll keep the darn thing. At least until you can afford to grab it. If you change your mind, that's fine too. I actually really like the gun. The wife and I have come up with a different plan for our finances and it doesn't involve me selling any more of my guns :)

I would love to have it. But, obviously, if you no longer want to sell it that's a moot point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom