• Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I've become hooked on Amazon Prime. There are a lot of gun parts available there and that's where I've been buying my Pierce Finger Groove grips. It's easy to get used to the free two day shipping. Last summer, I was bored at a concert at a local winery on a Saturday night and started holster shopping for my S&W 66. I found a nice Galco rig at about 8pm and by 10am on Sunday morning, it was on my doorstep. I think I paid $3.99 for the upcharge to next day shipping. I've been buying razor blades and other odd stuff that way too. I just bought a RATS tourniquet and a trama kit from them the other day with free next day shipping. I think I'm going to put the trauma kit on automatic reorder monthly until each of the vehicles and gun bags have one, as well as a few extra for the house. I love free shipping.

If you are like me and only use Amazon prime for the free shipping, I believe I heard they're coming out with a new service that is half the price ($50/year) that doesn't have all of the extras but does have free two-day shipping. Definitely something to look into.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My two belt slide holsters from Stoner came in today. One is for the Phantom and one will fit any 75 full size or compact. I got both for less than $100 including shipping. :yesway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The 85 is making its way down to be Cerakoted. The alloy framed compact is with the Wizard. The project gun should arrive later this week or early next.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom