Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Yes the reset is very tactile and audible. It is as close to a true single stage trigger in a G**** as you can get, from my experience. If you want more take up you can adjust for that, however I have mine sent to as close to single stage as I can get. If you are coming to the group shoot in June I'll bring it so you can test it out.

How does it compare to the PPQ?

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    If there is no take up, then it doesn't. My PPQ feels something like a Geissele SSA, which is a 2 stage trigger. I'd assume that modified Glock trigger is something like a CMC/Timney single stage.

How does it compare to the PPQ?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If it wouldn't violate the rules of their forum I would post on there that anyone who wants a set of these, drop me a line and I will send them for free. What a douche to try to get $15 bucks for the stock plastic grips.

75B Factory Full Size Plastic Grips

I probably have a dozen sets of these laying around somewhere.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    If it wouldn't violate the rules of their forum I would post on there that anyone who wants a set of these, drop me a line and I will send them for free. What a douche to try to get $15 bucks for the stock plastic grips.

Rules? Who needs rules? Start another ad and list them free. 'MURICA!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

It is no different than some of the things post up in our own classy's.
    Things I give away as people need them those folks try and sell.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I've read about these before, but other than maybe seeing one on Gunbroker, don't know that I've ever seen one come up for sale locally. This is a Springfield P9, which you can see is clearly a CZ 75 design. Looks like a nice 75 Compact to me.

Seems like maybe BA talked about these many moons ago, and I don't believe this was a very long run by Springfield when they were putting them out. In fact, I think Springfield was importing them, and marking them as their own P9. I can't remember... are these really Tanfoglios?

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Springfield P9 NIB

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Looks like its blued :drool:

I may have a thing for blued pistols.....

I've read about these before, but other than maybe seeing one on Gunbroker, don't know that I've ever seen one come up for sale locally. This is a Springfield P9, which you can see is clearly a CZ 75 design. Looks like a nice 75 Compact to me.

Seems like maybe BA talked about these many moons ago, and I don't believe this was a very long run by Springfield when they were putting them out. In fact, I think Springfield was importing them, and marking them as their own P9. I can't remember... are these really Tanfoglios?

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Springfield P9 NIB

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Looks like its blued :drool: I may have a thing for blued pistols.....

Agreed! I've always been a stainless/matte guy, but lately, there's something about a nicely blued gun with cocobolo or rosewood grips that does it for me. They wear much more interestingly than a matte stainless gun, I think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom