Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've read about these before, but other than maybe seeing one on Gunbroker, don't know that I've ever seen one come up for sale locally. This is a Springfield P9, which you can see is clearly a CZ 75 design. Looks like a nice 75 Compact to me.

Seems like maybe BA talked about these many moons ago, and I don't believe this was a very long run by Springfield when they were putting them out. In fact, I think Springfield was importing them, and marking them as their own P9. I can't remember... are these really Tanfoglios?

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: Springfield P9 NIB
    The Springfield P9 was manufactured by Tanfoglio. As such, it cannot be Cajunized. Until seeing this ad I had never seen a compact model before. Even so, that price seems a little much for that gun. :dunno:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning all...:coffee:

That's amazing, considering a year ago I was seeing them brand new like that for around $450...
    This is the convertible model. You can change to either safety or decocker. Not sure it adds that much value but it is a novelty while availability is low here.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This is the convertible model. You can change to either safety or decocker. Not sure it adds that much value but it is a novelty while availability is low here.

Morning BA. I noticed that it was convertible, but didn't know if all Omega's were or not... :dunno:

Still, kinda salty for just that. Omega's are now as rare as hen's teeth it seems, with GunWatcher only showing one other retail besides the one you linked and it's OOS. I'd love to have the convertible one you linked, as I see it has the safety you can actually rest your thumb on.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning BA. I noticed that it was convertible, but didn't know if all Omega's were or not... :dunno:

Still, kinda salty for just that. Omega's are now as rare as hen's teeth it seems, with GunWatcher only showing one other retail besides the one you linked and it's OOS. I'd love to have the convertible one you linked, as I see it has the safety you can actually rest your thumb on.
    Morning, WTB. I guess the convertibles are going to bring top dollar until more are imported. I did notice that safety and also like it. I'm not sure if I would prefer the full size or wait for the convertible Omega P01s to arrive.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I weren't broke, I would buy it. I would be really interested to see how that gun runs. Upgraded hammer, flat trigger and the Omega trigger to boot? I'm guessing it's very nice :)

Well, acquiring the Fusion build for the spouse has me dipping into project funds that I am scrambling to replace.......:)
    She is going to like it though. All that matters.

Morning fella's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom