T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee: Morning fellers.
    Going to place a few small orders this weekend. SS guide rod and mags for the 97. Possibly a different trigger for the SP-01, it currently has that really curvy black trigger that doesn't fit my finger all that well. The factory trigger on my 97 feels much better. to me. CGW's website shows the trigger from the 97 as an option on the SP-01 and says it will place the trigger location slightly forward. I might go with that 97 trigger then.

Also noticed how chunky the factory rubber grips on the SP-01 are compared to those super sexy thin aluminum ones that came on my 97. I see they make tons of different colored versions of those grips for the 75 fullsize as well. I think I like the gray ones. Might order a set of those. That gun would feel even better to me. I like that thin sexy look.

CZUSA - FULL SIZE

40123.png

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Those would look great on the P01 TD. I never liked the idea of aluminum grips until I actually held a 97 with them. I imagined them to feel completely different than they actually do. If I still had my 97, it would probably be sporting a set of those by now.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    :coffee: Morning fellers.
    Going to place a few small orders this weekend. SS guide rod and mags for the 97. Possibly a different trigger for the SP-01, it currently has that really curvy black trigger that doesn't fit my finger all that well. The factory trigger on my 97 feels much better. to me. CGW's website shows the trigger from the 97 as an option on the SP-01 and says it will place the trigger location slightly forward. I might go with that 97 trigger then.

Also noticed how chunky the factory rubber grips on the SP-01 are compared to those super sexy thin aluminum ones that came on my 97. I see they make tons of different colored versions of those grips for the 75 fullsize as well. I think I like the gray ones. Might order a set of those. That gun would feel even better to me. I like that thin sexy look.

CZUSA - FULL SIZE

40123.png
    Those would be really sharp!psyko

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning BA, TD and Rusty.

No real plans here. I need to shoot a coat of Duracoat on the pre-B and the CGW parts should be here today, and I'll probably work on that. I need to put a power steering pump in my truck so that might become my race day project. Other than that, I need to reload a bunch of ammo so I have something to shoot next week. Oh, also, the wife has a planting bed that needs dug up.

That's my weekend in a nutshell.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning BA, TD and Rusty.

No real plans here. I need to shoot a coat of Duracoat on the pre-B and the CGW parts should be here today, and I'll probably work on that. I need to put a power steering pump in my truck so that might become my race day project. Other than that, I need to reload a bunch of ammo so I have something to shoot next week. Oh, also, the wife has a planting bed that needs dug up.

That's my weekend in a nutshell.

That sounds like a full schedule.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all...:coffee:

Bought a new pistol case at the LGS last evening. Saved quite a bit over what I saw in the Gander ads. With the right combination of handguns I can easily get seven guns in it and possible eight. I can get five in my range bag so I should be able to bring a nice assortment when next we meet. ;)

Very nice!

TGIF. Any good plans this weekend?

Taking my niece, who is home on leave from the Navy, to the range this morning and then to lunch. Will be meeting another friend of mine, who I haven't seen much over the last 25 years, at the range on Sunday to help him break in a new H&K USP in .357 sig. Hopefully on either Sunday afternoon or Monday I'll be heading down to the Bedford area with my wife to visit her family and possibly head down to Spring Mill Park to hike a bit. I took today off so I could have a 4 day weekend and I'm really looking forward to it :D

Yep, not complaining. OT on Sunday and holiday pay on Monday.

As much as I'm looking forward to my long weekend, if work would authorize OT, I'd be working instead, so I understand.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning Barry and Tom.

I need to take the wife shoe shopping for a good set of hiking boots. She's been asking about hiking down in Brown County and I need to take her up on that before the idea passes.

Tom, are you up for a range trip to MCFG this morning? With the rain, it will most definitely be quiet out there this morning.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Last time I went shoe shopping, I came home with a 10/22 takedown... The shoe store wasn't open yet and dicks happened to be next door... Needless to say, I'm still wearing the same shoes...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning Barry and Tom.

I need to take the wife shoe shopping for a good set of hiking boots. She's been asking about hiking down in Brown County and I need to take her up on that before the idea passes.

Tom, are you up for a range trip to MCFG this morning? With the rain, it will most definitely be quiet out there this morning.

Morning Tim. Unfortunately not, I just got up and I'm getting a couple guns cleaned to be ready for the range in a couple hours. Thanks for the offer though :yesway:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Morning Barry and Tom.

Morning sir!:coffee:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom