Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The alloy framed compact shot very well tonight. Put just under 100 rounds through it and it performed perfectly. The accuracy was good, considering the shooter. I also picked up the 85 after cerakote. It is absolutely beautiful.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    As I mentioned earlier, I'd live with the stock trigger first, shoot the daylights out of it, then Cajonize it once a part fails (or sooner if you like). I'd also let llh1956 do the work... he did both of mine, and they turned out quite brilliantly. You'll save a bit doing it this way with an experienced CZ guy who has Cajonized many a CZs for members in this thread.

I'd have to let llh1956 recommend the upgrade path, as I'm not familiar with the Omega system options. At a minimum, I think replacing the stock firing pin with an extended version is a great idea. I don't know how the trigger return spring is with Omega models, but it's reported to be a weakish point on standard CZ models.

That sounds like some pretty solid advice. When I saw CGW had them I was almost positive I wanted to go the stock route. I will definitely be utilizing the wizard to get it running as well as possible when the time comes. I don't even act to know how to do it anywhere near as well as him.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just got a tracking number for the new CZ ordered today and I think I timed it in the worst way. Had I ordered it yesterday, I'd have it tomorrow, but since I ordered it today, it will not be here until Tuesday. This is going to be a long weekend. Not long in a good way, but long in the worst kind of 'I have a gun being shipped and it's taking too long' way.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I just got a tracking number for the new CZ ordered today and I think I timed it in the worst way. Had I ordered it yesterday, I'd have it tomorrow, but since I ordered it today, it will not be here until Tuesday. This is going to be a long weekend. Not long in a good way, but long in the worst kind of 'I have a gun being shipped and it's taking too long' way.
    :laugh: Same situation I had with mine. Ordered it last Thursday, it was in town Saturday but didn't get sorted. LGS was closed Monday.... I know your pain, you have my sympathy.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Bought a new pistol case at the LGS last evening. Saved quite a bit over what I saw in the Gander ads. With the right combination of handguns I can easily get seven guns in it and possible eight. I can get five in my range bag so I should be able to bring a nice assortment when next we meet. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom