• Status
    Not open for further replies.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    So fellas. Hypothetically speaking. IF I were to list my RAMI 9mm in the classifieds. What would you all consider a fair price for it? It is a bone stock safety version, and would include two sets of custom grips by Brian Glas, One Mahogany and one set of Cocobolo he was experimenting with checkering on. They look good, but are not up to his usual standards, several magazines extended and regular capacity, the regular capacity mags have modified Springfield XD compact (+0) grip extentions on them and would include the normal base plates as well. This is an easy and common mod that gives you a full grip with standard cap mags, I did the mod and it works good and looks fine.

I'm thinking around $500.00?

Hypothetically, purely academic. Maybe....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    So fellas. Hypothetically speaking. IF I were to list my RAMI 9mm in the classifieds. What would you all consider a fair price for it? It is a bone stock safety version, and would include two sets of custom grips by Brian Glas, One Mahogany and one set of Cocobolo he was experimenting with checkering on. They look good, but are not up to his usual standards, several magazines extended and regular capacity, the regular capacity mags have modified Springfield XD compact (+0) grip extentions on them and would include the normal base plates as well. This is an easy and common mod that gives you a full grip with standard cap mags, I did the mod and it works good and looks fine.

I'm thinking around $500.00?

Hypothetically, purely academic. Maybe....

Very fair price especially with extra mags.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Very fair price especially with extra mags.

I'm still not sure if I want to sell it or not. It sits in the safe and I haven't shot it in over a year. I hate to admit that the Glock 26 is just a better EDC option for me over the RAMI. I love the RAMI but I don't use it. I'm conflicted on this one. I'm trying to consolidate my safe into things I use regularly and remove some of my impulse buys. I hate that the RAMI is in the later category

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    For anybody interested, I heard back from CZ-USA about the P-01 Omega. They said they aren't expected to ship for another 4-6 weeks. I was told I could pre-order from some of the dealers on their website. I think I might be able to wait a couple of months to get an Omega.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom