Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning, WTB. Congrats on the new SP01. I guess the guy that started the thread about them changed his mind. I thought he was in first. Good for you.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Range day.

400 yards.

Congrats, sounds like fun. I had a blast shooting with friends yesterday. Got to shoot an AK yesterday and have to say it was a lot of fun... :ar15:

Morning, WTB. Congrats on the new SP01. I guess the guy that started the thread about them changed his mind. I thought he was in first. Good for you.

I saw that and had wondered myself. It wasn't marked SPF, so I PM'd the seller asking it if it was still available and he said yes... :dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I was at the 1500 yesterday too. Got to chat with CM for a while and picked up two hundred additional 300 Blackout cases. Other than that, no major money was spent. I did see a nice CZ 75B TS in .40, but it was pricey. I got to fondle a couple of P09s and am sure one of those will follow me home some day. I also saw a SAR K2 in .45 and really would love to add one of those to the family too.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I was at the 1500 yesterday too. Got to chat with CM for a while and picked up two hundred additional 300 Blackout cases. Other than that, no major money was spent. I did see a nice CZ 75B TS in .40, but it was pricey. I got to fondle a couple of P09s and am sure one of those will follow me home some day. I also saw a SAR K2 in .45 and really would love to add one of those to the family too.

churchmouse said I missed you by just a minute or two, but I never did see you there. I saw that same 75B in fotay and agree it was a bit pricey. Did you see the high polish 75B in stainless? It had a decent price, but not great. If it had been a matte stainless I would have bought it on the spot.

Morning Tom and enjoy the new addition to the family!

Thanks Barry! :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    churchmouse said I missed you by just a minute or two, but I never did see you there. I saw that same 75B in fotay and agree it was a bit pricey. Did you see the high polish 75B in stainless? It had a decent price, but not great. If it had been a matte stainless I would have bought it on the spot.

No, I missed that one. I did see a high polish Colt Delta Elite though. I'm guessing that it was done at Colt Custom shop and it was beautiful with a nice bead blasted upper slide round. That's the direction I'm heading towards when I get my Delta Elite back from the machine shop. I'm a sucker for stainless.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well, I am now the proud new owner of:

CZ%20SP-01%20Tactical_zpsll9xdj7p.jpg

:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.