• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Not on point but I took the RO out for a run on Wednesday and that is a very well tuned piece.
    I like it.

Great that you like it!!

Think I'm going to follow the wizard on the sight, shoot and check once in a while to see if the bit ever shows signs of play. Up till that it was the easiest sight swap I had ever done (comp rear and f.o. Front on a compact), things came out easy and fit snug but not too snug right out of the box.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    40P
    overall length = 195mm
    overall height = 145mm

P01
    overall length = 183mm
    overall height = 127mm

The height is something I had not considered. If the 40P is built on a P01 frame, then the height is coming from the slide and that will definitely impact holster fit. I think I just need to take it to a shop with a lot of holsters and see what works and what does not. The little leather shop in Nashville has a lot of holsters and might be a good place to try.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Let's not start trying to be practical with our gun purchases now. There's no fun in practicality. If I were strictly thinking in terms of practicality, I'd only own one of those plastic pistols that start with a G, a shotgun and one AR. What fun would that be?

Today was the second time in a row that I went out to MCFG only to find a cement truck blocking the road. I wish they would mark the calendar when they close access to the range. It's too long of a drive to keep going home more frustrated than when I left. That is my place to go to relieve frustration, not increase it. Hopefully, construction winds down this week and it will be back to normal by the end of next week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom