Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'm pretty sure the 40P is bigger than the P01/P06. I could be wrong.

When I get ready for the range later, I'll have to get them out of the safe and sit them side by side to compare. I thought I'd carried the P-01 and 40P both in a Blade-Tech kydex holster made for a Glock 19 and they both had fit. :dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I thought the 40P was a 40D slide on a P01 frame. I was looking on the Kramer Leather website and think I can get one there, but it would be a P01, with an open end for the longer barrel. The main downside to Kramer is the wait and cost. Plus, I'd hate to wait 3 months and pay $130+ only to find out that it didn't fit.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I thought the 40P was a 40D slide on a P01 frame. I was looking on the Kramer Leather website and think I can get one there, but it would be a P01, with an open end for the longer barrel. The main downside to Kramer is the wait and cost. Plus, I'd hate to wait 3 months and pay $130+ only to find out that it didn't fit.

Now that would suck. Don't we have some local INGO members that make custom leather holsters?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Huh. Those are small enough differences, I guess it makes sense I didn't really notice. I'm betting I *thought* I could carry it in the same holster as the P-01 and just never tried...

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This young man doesn't drink... This is just what I get for being me, the strangest things happen at the worst times. Here I thought I was dreaming about a headache, nope actually had a headache... Lol

I'm in the same boat. I do drink, but ignored my Irish heritage and didn't drink last night. Of course I woke up with a headache. That's the way it goes sometimes... :):

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Rhetorically speaking: if you were installing a new front sight in your cz, and the drill bit broke flush to the gun so it does not look bad, and your weren't sure how to get the bit out, and the sight seemed secured in place by the bit of the bit, would you fret about it or just shoot?

In this theoretical scenario the gun is zeroed now so the sight should never need changed.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Rhetorically speaking: if you were installing a new front sight in your cz, and the drill bit broke flush to the gun so it does not look bad, and your weren't sure how to get the bit out, and the sight seemed secured in place by the bit of the bit, would you fret about it or just shoot?

In this theoretical scenario the gun is zeroed now so the sight should never need changed.

Not on point but I took the RO out for a run on Wednesday and that is a very well tuned piece.
    I like it.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

You should probably just sell your CZ at a discount:cool:

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

How far into the pin hole did it travel before it broke flush? I would shoot it and see if the drill bit would loosen up then knock it out!!!

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Tree fitty & fitty cent! BA I would have to outbid you because you would not be able to sleep at night just thinking about that jacked up front sightpsyko

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom