Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I got bored today and went back to the 1500. I did see the polished 75B in stainless and fondled that a bit. I definitely see one of those in the family some day. I did find a good holster for the 40P too. It's an Stoner OWB holster for a P07. It fits perfectly and holds the 40P night and tight against my side. I picked up a couple of UrbanERT sling attachment clips so I can set another rifle or two up to use the sling system. But, for the most part, I was just trying to get my step count up a bit and wandered back and forth.

I wonder when CM will check in and let us know how the long distance shoot went today.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Distance shoot was a hoot.
    I lost by 2 hits at 400.
    Wind was a serious factor. My 1st 2 of 5 shots on the steel at 400 were misses. I made the correct adjustment to play the 20MPH winds and hit the last 3.

Chezuki went 5 for 5 on the 400 so he won the lower.

AllenM text me with the news......50 flawless rounds on its maiden voyage today.
    Now we work out the final details as to frame color and "Possible" serrations.
    I am liking the "Less is more" look myself.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Wow, what a week. Ended up car shopping all week long. Momma and I both got new wheels. Super happy right now. This is the nicest s**t we've ever owned.

Momma's
    2013 GMC Terrain 3.6 liter V-6 (301 hp)

attachment.php

Mine
    2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7 liter Hemi

attachment.php

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Distance shoot was a hoot.
    I lost by 2 hits at 400.
    Wind was a serious factor. My 1st 2 of 5 shots on the steel at 400 were misses. I made the correct adjustment to play the 20MPH winds and hit the last 3.

Chezuki went 5 for 5 on the 400 so he won the lower.

AllenM text me with the news......50 flawless rounds on its maiden voyage today.
    Now we work out the final details as to frame color and "Possible" serrations.
    I am liking the "Less is more" look myself.

Very sweet looking!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    The only gun stuff I did was early in the week. Installed night sights on the P320, added the TLR-1s flashlight, and got 2 more mags. Installing the mag extensions was slightly more difficult than expected, basic instructions would have helped, or maybe some better info on their site. Only able to get 14rds in them currently, maybe 15 with a loader, but don't have one that will fit. Not sure if I like the red or black, so I got both. This thing balances out well with the light and the 15rds of .45 in it. Weighs in at just a click over 3lbs.

attachment.php

attachment.php

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    The only gun stuff I did was early in the week. Installed night sights on the P320, added the TLR-1s flashlight, and got 2 more mags. Installing the mag extensions was slightly more difficult than expected, basic instructions would have helped, or maybe some better info on their site. Only able to get 14rds in them currently, maybe 15 with a loader, but don't have one that will fit. Not sure if I like the red or black, so I got both. This thing balances out well with the light and the 15rds of .45 in it. Weighs in at just a click over 3lbs.

attachment.php

attachment.php
    Very nice on the 320 and your new car/suv!psyko

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wow, what a week. Ended up car shopping all week long. Momma and I both got new wheels. Super happy right now. This is the nicest s**t we've ever owned.

Momma's
    2013 GMC Terrain 3.6 liter V-6 (301 hp)

attachment.php

Mine
    2013 Chrysler 300C AWD 5.7 liter Hemi

attachment.php

Nicely done T-Dogg! There's nothing like a complete refresh of the motor pool in one week. I really should consider doing something like that with my bunch. I just did the math and realize that the average age of the cars in my care is over 27 years old and add up to over 191 years of combined service.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Thanks guys! The wife is paying the loan for the GMC, the Chrysler is on me. I did a holeshot with it in the parking lot at work the other day to show off in front of the guys. Wow. Haven't had something get up and move that quick before. The 300 is hefty with the AWD, but she moves quite well. My wife and I have decided to name it Alfred, like Bruce Wayne's butler from Batman, because it gets s**t done and pampers your a$$ in a refined/sophisticated manner.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Nicely done T-Dogg! There's nothing like a complete refresh of the motor pool in one week. I really should consider doing something like that with my bunch. I just did the math and realize that the average age of the cars in my care is over 27 years old and add up to over 191 years of combined service.
    I love the old work horses. Between my dad and I we've got a combined 187 years of vintage iron. Love it love it love it. Would like to replace the daily Mazda with something that has a little more character and class....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom