• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Cars need lady names. My first ride was Sophie, second was Maybelene, '57 Chevy in the garage is Beverly. Not every car has had a name, my GP remains nameless as I've not had enough intimate time with her yet. Ok maybe I did refer to dads lemans as the green hornet one time.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Cars need lady names. My first ride was Sophie, second was Maybelene, '57 Chevy in the garage is Beverly. Not every car has had a name, my GP remains nameless as I've not had enough intimate time with her yet. Ok maybe I did refer to dads lemans as the green hornet one time.....

My rigs had names like Bruiser, the beast, etc. I did not name them.
    Red 1964 Dodge (Hemi car) was the red sled.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

I've been really forcing the :koolaid: on my buddy Tom, who is a new gun owner. He bought his Shield a week ago and has already hit the range 3 times, gone to his first gun show and is now wanting to buy a larger sized 9mm and an AR-15. He wants to go to the range with me again today, to shoot the SP-01, but also to rent a few of the 9mm handguns at the range to see what his next purchase will be. Fun for me to see how into all of this he is... :):

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It's always fun to be around a new gun owner that has the fever. It's also amazing that no matter what advice you give they all seem to make the same mistakes. ;)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It's always fun to be around a new gun owner that has the fever. It's also amazing that no matter what advice you give they all seem to make the same mistakes. ;)

Pretty much. At least he's listening now and taking my advice to rent several 9mm handguns before making his next purchase. Should be interesting :)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I've been really forcing the :koolaid: on my buddy Tom, who is a new gun owner. He bought his Shield a week ago and has already hit the range 3 times, gone to his first gun show and is now wanting to buy a larger sized 9mm and an AR-15. He wants to go to the range with me again today, to shoot the SP-01, but also to rent a few of the 9mm handguns at the range to see what his next purchase will be. Fun for me to see how into all of this he is... :):

Good work Tom. Now you just have to bring him to the dark side of CZ's

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    IMG_0610_zpsijjtrogx.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Did any of you slip something in my drink last night? I had the craziest dream and the firearm action didn't end well.... I was the camera man in what was supposed to be a horror movie involving a rundown high rise apartment building. Long story short it ended up going wrong and people were actually dying, my RAMI wouldn't fire and someone handed me an M9 which also wasn't functioning properly, but when it did fire sounded like a laser beam. It ended with a tsunami/hurricane tearing down the whole city... :scratch:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Did any of you slip something in my drink last night? I had the craziest dream and the firearm action didn't end well.... I was the camera man in what was supposed to be a horror movie involving a rundown high rise apartment building. Long story short it ended up going wrong and people were actually dying, my RAMI wouldn't fire and someone handed me an M9 which also wasn't functioning properly, but when it did fire sounded like a laser beam. It ended with a tsunami/hurricane tearing down the whole city... :scratch:
    Write it up. You could make millions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom