Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Thanks Barry. I've been wanting one for a long while and recently, had the desire reignited by some CZ nut south of here. I've already been surfing the CGW website trying to figure out what this project will cost me. It will be worth it though.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    You know those days when you wake up thinking it's one day and then later discover that it's a different day? Today was one of those days for me. I woke up thinking that this was Wednesday and this afternoon, discovered that it was not Wednesday at all. It turns out that today was Someday. I've been telling myself that I would buy a stainless CZ 75B some day and low and behold, today turned out to be Someday.

I decided to stop by The Outdoorsman after work this afternoon to see what they had in and it turns out that they have a bunch of CZs. In addition to the usual 75B, they had an SP01, P07, P09, 85B, Rami and a matte stainless 75B. It turns out that the stainless 75B is a blem, but after going over both of their 'blem' 75Bs in stock, I could find nothing that I'd identify as a blemish. Plus, the price was low enough that I could actually bring it home. So, I have a new project gun to play with this summer. I have no intention of carrying this gun, so it will be set up for the sheer joy of shooting. I have other work on the bench that comes first, but eventually, this will be a fun project to play with.

Nice score! Everybody in this thread is picking up a stainless CZ 75B. Makes me want one even more now that all the cool kids are getting them :):

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all...:coffee:

You know those days when you wake up thinking it's one day and then later discover that it's a different day? Today was one of those days for me. I woke up thinking that this was Wednesday and this afternoon, discovered that it was not Wednesday at all. It turns out that today was Someday. I've been telling myself that I would buy a stainless CZ 75B some day and low and behold, today turned out to be Someday.

I decided to stop by The Outdoorsman after work this afternoon to see what they had in and it turns out that they have a bunch of CZs. In addition to the usual 75B, they had an SP01, P07, P09, 85B, Rami and a matte stainless 75B. It turns out that the stainless 75B is a blem, but after going over both of their 'blem' 75Bs in stock, I could find nothing that I'd identify as a blemish. Plus, the price was low enough that I could actually bring it home. So, I have a new project gun to play with this summer. I have no intention of carrying this gun, so it will be set up for the sheer joy of shooting. I have other work on the bench that comes first, but eventually, this will be a fun project to play with.

Darn it Tim, you beat me to it! Congrats! Beautiful gun :thumbsup:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning all...:coffee:

Darn it Tim, you beat me to it! Congrats! Beautiful gun :thumbsup:

Try as I may I just can not get excited about the 75 B platform.
    Not sure why.
    I love my 75 SP01 but it has a totally different appearance.
    I thought BA was going to swat me when I said this at the Range last night. Oh the look I got.....:):

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    It's just all about what lines and curves turn you on, and it's hard to say why people like what they like. (Just like with people, I guess.) Personally, I like the look of an old wheelgun better than any pistol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom