churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How deep? $1.50?

Joking aside, I'm in the market and thought I'd ask here first. Already found a new one locally and plan to immediately order parts, but if someone wanted to thin their herd a little or make room for a new shiny ... ya never know.

Or buy more cedar ... just sayin ...

Ha.........I have a 97 and a Phantom. Both are keepers.....:):

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    How deep? $1.50?

Joking aside, I'm in the market and thought I'd ask here first. Already found a new one locally and plan to immediately order parts, but if someone wanted to thin their herd a little or make room for a new shiny ... ya never know.

Or buy more cedar ... just sayin ...

A Cajunized CZ is like a fine bottle of wine, it gets better with age! Most of us who go the extra step on our CZ's really like to keep them but occasionally you will see one posted up.

sdunsworth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus
    I figured, but never hurts to ask. There might just be a lurker who is sitting on a safe queen and would rather have some cash. If such a person existed and PM'd me, I'd respond.

But I also know better than to hold my breath. Will be the weekend before I can make it down to pick up the new one. In the meantime, I'll drool over the pic BA posted.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I figured, but never hurts to ask. There might just be a lurker who is sitting on a safe queen and would rather have some cash. If such a person existed and PM'd me, I'd respond.

But I also know better than to hold my breath. Will be the weekend before I can make it down to pick up the new one. In the meantime, I'll drool over the pic BA posted.

You should visit Cajun gun works and check out the Pro Package for your CZ!

sdunsworth

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus
    I've been looking. Really leaning toward the metal frame and compact size (but the RAMI just didn't do it). I've got a wishlist built that includes Ultra-lite self defense firing pin kit, reduced power trigger return spring, and floating trigger pin kit. Still trying to determine sights between night and fiber. My fullsize has fiber, so I might go night on the compact. Did I miss anything to get me started?

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I've been looking. Really leaning toward the metal frame and compact size (but the RAMI just didn't do it). I've got a wishlist built that includes Ultra-lite self defense firing pin kit, reduced power trigger return spring, and floating trigger pin kit. Still trying to determine sights between night and fiber. My fullsize has fiber, so I might go night on the compact. Did I miss anything to get me started?

That will make it better than stock and would be a good start then later maybe upgrade to the short reset, T2 disconnector , race hammer and sear. Also go to the CZ Forum and check out the sticky on polishing the internals which make a noticeable difference in the action movements.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    You know those days when you wake up thinking it's one day and then later discover that it's a different day? Today was one of those days for me. I woke up thinking that this was Wednesday and this afternoon, discovered that it was not Wednesday at all. It turns out that today was Someday. I've been telling myself that I would buy a stainless CZ 75B some day and low and behold, today turned out to be Someday.

I decided to stop by The Outdoorsman after work this afternoon to see what they had in and it turns out that they have a bunch of CZs. In addition to the usual 75B, they had an SP01, P07, P09, 85B, Rami and a matte stainless 75B. It turns out that the stainless 75B is a blem, but after going over both of their 'blem' 75Bs in stock, I could find nothing that I'd identify as a blemish. Plus, the price was low enough that I could actually bring it home. So, I have a new project gun to play with this summer. I have no intention of carrying this gun, so it will be set up for the sheer joy of shooting. I have other work on the bench that comes first, but eventually, this will be a fun project to play with.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You know those days when you wake up thinking it's one day and then later discover that it's a different day? Today was one of those days for me. I woke up thinking that this was Wednesday and this afternoon, discovered that it was not Wednesday at all. It turns out that today was Someday. I've been telling myself that I would buy a stainless CZ 75B some day and low and behold, today turned out to be Someday.

I decided to stop by The Outdoorsman after work this afternoon to see what they had in and it turns out that they have a bunch of CZs. In addition to the usual 75B, they had an SP01, P07, P09, 85B, Rami and a matte stainless 75B. It turns out that the stainless 75B is a blem, but after going over both of their 'blem' 75Bs in stock, I could find nothing that I'd identify as a blemish. Plus, the price was low enough that I could actually bring it home. So, I have a new project gun to play with this summer. I have no intention of carrying this gun, so it will be set up for the sheer joy of shooting. I have other work on the bench that comes first, but eventually, this will be a fun project to play with.

:woot:

Range night with BA and the Wizard.........Good time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom