Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am buying a couple of leather belt slides. There is a guy here in the Lafayette area that makes kydex IWB holsters to order. They are well made and very reasonably priced.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    My first CZ was about a thousand years ago when the Wall was still up and they weren't legally imported to the states. It's a Pre B 75 that was $1000!!! I still own it and a Safari finish Pre B, as well as a few others. Love em all. Yep, its cold out. I went to my great nieces softball game at Speedway HS last night and about froze my giblets off! The game was called after the 5th inning since they were up 23-4!! Go Greenfield!!!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    My first CZ was about a thousand years ago when the Wall was still up and they weren't legally imported to the states. It's a Pre B 75 that was $1000!!! I still own it and a Safari finish Pre B, as well as a few others. Love em all. Yep, its cold out. I went to my great nieces softball game at Speedway HS last night and about froze my giblets off! The game was called after the 5th inning since they were up 23-4!! Go Greenfield!!!

Would love to see some pictures of your CZs.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Would love to see some pictures of your CZs.

I'd love to post some but I'm to dumb to do the host site downloading thingy. I had it set up once but have since moved and lost all that info. List includes 2 Pre Bs, a blue B, a SS B, a bright blue 97 and 6-7 rimfire rifles and last but not least a 527 Varmint/Sniper in 223. Latest is a Brno 611A 22 Magnum.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'd love to post some but I'm to dumb to do the host site downloading thingy. I had it set up once but have since moved and lost all that info. List includes 2 Pre Bs, a blue B, a SS B, a bright blue 97 and 6-7 rimfire rifles and last but not least a 527 Varmint/Sniper in 223. Latest is a Brno 611A 22 Magnum.

Try Photobucket, easiest site ever for working with hosted pix.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

:drool:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I am buying a couple of leather belt slides. There is a guy here in the Lafayette area that makes kydex IWB holsters to order. They are well made and very reasonably priced.
    Does he have a mold gun for an SP-01? That's the biggest thing I've come across as no one has one. The few that I've found that do either have a loooong wait time (not a huge deal), are really expensive, or don't make a OWB that I find acceptable.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Does he have a mold gun for an SP-01? That's the biggest thing I've come across as no one has one. The few that I've found that do either have a loooong wait time (not a huge deal), are really expensive, or don't make a OWB that I find acceptable.

The Wizard and I are going over to his house some weekend in the near future. He said he would make our holsters while we wait. I will just take the gun(s) I want them for. I have seen his work and it looks very good.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Well my Hornet hasn't been rusty for quite a few years, but she proudly still displays her rust pits. Giving her a makeover, wanted to make her POP and stand out. This color should do it. Rustiest bike I've ever seen in person that's still rideable and it's the smoothest riding bike I've ever been on, that's why I love her and put effort into her like I do. I don't want to hide her "imperfections" so I leave them be.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

Look up Harvey's Holsters in Battleground, In.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    The Wizard and I are going over to his house some weekend in the near future. He said he would make our holsters while we wait. I will just take the gun(s) I want them for. I have seen his work and it looks very good.

Look up Harvey's Holsters in Battleground, In.

Hmm...Interesting. He doesn't list CZ on the site, but it also says they can use your actual gun. I'd like to see a bit more of the OWB kydex holster, as it looks like he's using different clips than most other people. $60 seems like a good price too. Maybe I can catch him at a gun show, or run down to Battle Ground

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom