• Status
    Not open for further replies.

zsm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Indiana
    For those who like the Pre-B rounded trigger guard over the current squared one; I will be doing a project where I round off the trigger guard on a stainless CZ 75B much like what Wilson Combat did with the 92FS. It'll have the newer high-tang beavertail.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    For those who like the Pre-B rounded trigger guard over the current squared one; I will be doing a project where I round off the trigger guard on a stainless CZ 75B much like what Wilson Combat did with the 92FS. It'll have the newer high-tang beavertail.

Please post pics of before/after, or if you have time, do a series of pics like a "build" thread. You know I'm a fan of the work you do, this should turn out nice!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

I would like to see how that turns out.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Great range trip I had earlier. Put 120 rounds through the AR and it functioned flawlessly. I think it's worth it to spend a little more and stay away from the cheap wolf steel cased ammo. Shot the SP-01 Tactical again as well and it was very nice :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Great range trip I had earlier. Put 120 rounds through the AR and it functioned flawlessly. I think it's worth it to spend a little more and stay away from the cheap wolf steel cased ammo. Shot the SP-01 Tactical again as well and it was very nice :)

You tight butt's need to run halfway (halfway...:)) decent ammo in your guns. I get looking for the deals but as I have shown so many the dirt and crap fit cases are just that.....Crap.

:soapbox:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    You tight butt's need to run halfway (halfway...:)) decent ammo in your guns. I get looking for the deals but as I have shown so many the dirt and crap fit cases are just that.....Crap.

:soapbox:

Hey now, I said I need to stay away from the cheap crap! :):

Was using PMC Bronze. Not sure how it's rated, but it ran well. :dunno:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning, WTB. Good thing you asked that guy for pictures the other day. I guess we dodged a bullet on that one.

Yep, you got it. I can't remember what he said the white stuff was, but it was a bit off the wall (tinfoil hat kind of statement). He said it would come off with WD-40. Wait, have to dig up what he said, it was that good:

"the white is metal marker to show the ATF that this gun is one of my personal guns(if they come a want to look at my safes). It will come off with WD-40 and/or when I get a chance I"ll do it now"

:n00b::n00b::n00b:

Anyway, if I buy a SS or nickel CZ, I want it to be purdy... :cool:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Wow, okay then. Yes, if I were to buy something like that I am buying if for the look. There was a beautiful matte stainless (with black controls) 75B in .40 on GB. Only one person bid and it sold for $500. Deals like that don't ever seem to be around when I have a little cash in my pocket.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Oh well, I have some nice guns. I can't really complain. All of my absolute "needs" are pretty well filled. Well, until I need to justify the next one. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom