• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Nice. Any plans on Cajunization or are you going to enjoy it as is?
    Haven't decided yet. TBH the DA doesn't seem much worse than my Glock, and the SA is smooth and silky IMO. I'll probably end up doing something to it, but going to enjoy it as is for the moment.
    I can't wait until I get my sp-01.
    I've been searching and waiting for awhile. Couldn't decide what to do, but when Braids finally had one I just jumped on it.
    Very nice, congrats! I kinda wish I'd waited and gotten a safety model, but I've enjoyed the couple trips to the range with my SP-01 Tactical so far :)
    I went back and forth between the SP-01 and SP-01 Tactical. Was really leaning Tactical, but decided I'd go with whatever was available first, as in the end I don't think it REALLY mattered since I didn't have experience of preference either way.
    I'd like an sp01....
    DO IT!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Haven't decided yet. TBH the DA doesn't seem much worse than my Glock, and the SA is smooth and silky IMO. I'll probably end up doing something to it, but going to enjoy it as is for the moment.

I've been searching and waiting for awhile. Couldn't decide what to do, but when Braids finally had one I just jumped on it.

I went back and forth between the SP-01 and SP-01 Tactical. Was really leaning Tactical, but decided I'd go with whatever was available first, as in the end I don't think it REALLY mattered since I didn't have experience of preference either way.

DO IT!

My SP-01 is the only 9mm CZ I have hung onto. It is a freaking machine. Full of Cajun sweetness.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Not in the cards anytime soon for me. I thoroughly enjoy my RAMI enough for now. It does what I need it to do. I'm going to focus on getting rid of some that I don't "need" and possibly try to get myself into a 22 pistol of some kind to use for training. Not sure which yet... I had a 22/45 lite last year for a couple months, liked it, didn't love it. Not sure there are any better options out there for my needs though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Not in the cards anytime soon for me. I thoroughly enjoy my RAMI enough for now. It does what I need it to do. I'm going to focus on getting rid of some that I don't "need" and possibly try to get myself into a 22 pistol of some kind to use for training. Not sure which yet... I had a 22/45 lite last year for a couple months, liked it, didn't love it. Not sure there are any better options out there for my needs though.

GSG

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    After only dry firing tonight I feel that I have a much more natural POA with this gun over my Glock. When I bring my glock up I have to search for the front sight, and with the CZ it seems that the sights are nearly lined up when I bring the gun up.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    After only dry firing tonight I feel that I have a much more natural POA with this gun over my Glock. When I bring my glock up I have to search for the front sight, and with the CZ it seems that the sights are nearly lined up when I bring the gun up.
    If you plan to do a lot of dry fire, there are a couple things you will want to take care of. First thing is replacing the trigger return spring. The second is the firing pin retaining pin. There are other things that could be done while replacing those, but those are a bare minimum. Also an o-ring under the hammer helps too. If you already knew this, forgive me. I happen to know this program very well....... :facepalm:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Glocks do not point up naturally for most folks. I struggle with them.

And they hate me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom