The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I continue to get PM's on items I have in the classifieds (not all on the same item) from folks with absolutely no history on the forum, no feedback, etc. I turn them away politely. Anyone else getting these? Seems a little sketch. Often they are site supporters, but still not worth taking a chance IMO.
    I say give 'em a chance and take their money. They can't become trusted members if nobody accepts the possibility they're on the up and up. If they fail the test, you've saved us all some grief. If you have the bandwidth for it great. If not, only you know it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I say give 'em a chance and take their money. They can't become trusted members if nobody accepts the possibility they're on the up and up. If they fail the test, you've saved us all some grief. If you have the bandwidth for it great. If not, only you know it.
    If it were just an accessory I'd go for it. On a firearm, I'm not wanting to be the test case on anything.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Took the day off to enjoy a long weekend. Just got back from hiking at the park. Very sweaty with the humidity, but it felt great. Got out before it got any hotter. Have some errands to run, then need to decide if I have enough energy to mow my tiny yard before sitting on the back deck in the shade with a cold one (water).

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Does Tami know you "pause" at the strip club?
    Running joke in our house when Tami goes to see the grandkid in Florida:

Tami: I'm going to the store before I leave. Do you need anything?

Matt: Just a stack of ones.

Tami: (insert smarta$$ remark like "You'll need something larger than $1")

Matt: ....sigh....

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Woke up to a full on smoke alarm going off, (not a chirp) but it quickly stopped on its own. Strange. These are the 2 mode (ion and photosense?).

Did the walk through and all looked OK.

Then my daughter was convinced she saw a spider (she's 24 and still irrationally afraid of them). So that prompted more walk through in her room/area.

Shot FNS last night with my scorpion as my faith was lacking in what I was doing with the setup I had run before at FNS. Like using a cheat code in a video game using a PDW with an optic, but still fun. Definitely helped on the stage that was 25 yards on the round steel plates in the bay. I had not seen them setup that distance before, not sure if that was because of how muddy that bay was or not.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Then my daughter was convinced she saw a spider (she's 24 and still irrationally afraid of them). So that prompted more walk through in her room/area.

Spiders and Bats have no place in the house. Actually anything with wings and more than four legs, needs to keep a safe distance from me.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Shot FNS last night with my scorpion as my faith was lacking in what I was doing with the setup I had run before at FNS. Like using a cheat code in a video game using a PDW with an optic, but still fun. Definitely helped on the stage that was 25 yards on the round steel plates in the bay. I had not seen them setup that distance before, not sure if that was because of how muddy that bay was or not.

A PCC and steel is a recipe for more ammo orders. lol

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I wish I still had the pic of when a spider bit my face in my sleep. My face was swollen from my hair line to my upper lip and couldn't open my eyes for a while. Took a week for the swelling to go down and for a month I squeezed a greenish brown muck that smelled like decomposing flesh from the bite site. 4 doc visits, $1200+ out of pocket, and 2 months to be back to normal. The fear of them isn't unwarranted by any means IMnsHO. I have the exterminator come every year. Kill every spider you see or can't see is my moto.

Get that smoke detector replaced too.

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom