The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    achievement_unlocked_2-1.jpg

20240616_181701011_iOS - Copy.jpg

First suppressor... picked up today and put some rounds through it. 115 grain hearing safe without ear pro, but of course still the downrange supersonic crack. Some 147 grain subsonic that @Aszerigan happily supplied was very quiet.

Great experience from top to bottom with Andrew at Whitetail Trading. Answered a gazillion questions about the process before I even made the purchase. Quick & easy payment & reserved it while he had it on backorder, extremely convenient filing process, and took his time to get me up and running & actually shooting when I picked it up.

Highly recommend Andrew/Whitetail trading.

Got my HBI order headed this way as well with some bits and pieces for the Scorpion.
    Eventually I'll pick up another Trilug for my Freedom ordnance (if it will fit in the handguard) so I can easily move the can from one to the other.

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    It was a busy weekend here. CameraMonkey and I ran out to Proteq yesterday. It was mainly carbines/rifles for me yesterday. The CZ P-10s did come out, along with the H&K P2000, and P2000sk. I was finding I was shooting low and to the left. So I need to work on that. I was consistent though.

I did bring the CZ Scorpion carbine with, and I am debating putting an optic on it instead of the Vortex Sparc AR red dot I have on it.

I need to get a hold of Andrew as I need a .22LR supressor for my .22LR AR I am building, after hearing everyone's experience with him getting them into supressors.

Today was getting up at 4AM to go out to the bagel shop to say Happy Father's day to my Dad and help him out for a bit this morning at the shop. Then I built the Blackstone griddle for the back patio.

Smash burgers and hotdogs were made for dinner.

IMG_2950.jpeg

Hopefully everyone else's Fathers day was good as well.

Top Bottom