The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    @Aszerigan texted me asking if I wanted an H and M Defense 50 cal rifle. I had to resist. No impulse buy here.
    That is because you already have your eye on this!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Thanks [mention]ChrisK [/mention]

Now for a 6mm arc barrel.

For some reason, they sent me a Vortex sticker.

26fadd4a819866293985776e8bcd169b.jpg
    I got a Vortex sticker with my Primary Arms order as well. It was for a CMMG .22LR bolt carrier group, and 3 .22LR AR Magazines.

Maybe they had a surplus of those stickers.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I think I paid 1200 very lightly used from a member here for 226 w/ R1P.

I think I’ve said it before, but if you want to shoot both before you make a decision just let me know. If your going to carmel for stuff I’m not that far.

I don’t mind the size of the 226 for carry, but I shoot just a as well with the 229 so kinda go that way more.
    Thank you very much for the offer. I actually was able to slide out and briefly shoot Allen's 226 and 229 Legions today. It's 5.8 (for the 226) of one, half dozen of the other (229) while shooting for me at this point. Slight edge/nod to what I subjectively like for the 229, but for my purposes either of which I can get a screaming deal on would do it.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I had ordered my trilug adapter and mount some time back and have those, but I was slow on ordering the wrench adapter for being able to tighten/torque the trilug proper in a recessed barrel situation and only got that order in today. HBI printed the shipping label but no way I'll have it for the weekend, so I may do one of 2 things.

• Go meet Andrew on Sunday and pick up my can but not mount/shoot it until such time as I get the HBI tri lug wrench in and get Allen to torque it to the proper specs.
    • Hold off on going to Andrew's and wait for the wrench, get the tri lug all mounted up to proper spec with help from Allen, then head down to Andrew's and mount the can up and shoot it while I'm there.
    Leaning toward the 2nd, but that does put me out longer in getting the can and likely shooting it.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I had ordered my trilug adapter and mount some time back and have those, but I was slow on ordering the wrench adapter for being able to tighten/torque the trilug proper in a recessed barrel situation and only got that order in today. HBI printed the shipping label but no way I'll have it for the weekend, so I may do one of 2 things.

• Go meet Andrew on Sunday and pick up my can but not mount/shoot it until such time as I get the HBI tri lug wrench in and get Allen to torque it to the proper specs.
    • Hold off on going to Andrew's and wait for the wrench, get the tri lug all mounted up to proper spec with help from Allen, then head down to Andrew's and mount the can up and shoot it while I'm there.
    Leaning toward the 2nd, but that does put me out longer in getting the can and likely shooting it.
    ummm .... just go to pick up your can from Andrew and bring all your pieces and parts ... you think he doesn't have the correct wrench or wherewithal to get your kit all put together? After he gets you all sorted out, then you get to test everything on his range.

Aszerigan

Whitetail Trading Co.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    390   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    ummm .... just go to pick up your can from Andrew and bring all your pieces and parts ... you think he doesn't have the correct wrench or wherewithal to get your kit all put together? After he gets you all sorted out, then you get to test everything on his range.
    I was more concerned about taking off the faux can on the pistol. Didn't want to mar it up or anything.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Thank you very much for the offer. I actually was able to slide out and briefly shoot Allen's 226 and 229 Legions today. It's 5.8 (for the 226) of one, half dozen of the other (229) while shooting for me at this point. Slight edge/nod to what I subjectively like for the 229, but for my purposes either of which I can get a screaming deal on would do it.

Here ya go. Make em a screaming offer and they may take it.

82b97ff1e45fecc33baec2f1b3168f1b.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

Option 3. Rockset, vice grips, tighten that sucker down and ‘choot it.

Top Bottom