The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Back surgery right side laminectomy/decompression done early this morning. Back home. Hoping for good results. Will figure out what may need to be done for left at some point once we see how this goes. Down for a few weeks.

Will get on the serious business of ordering the Sig here in the near term now ;-).

Hope everyone else is going OK today, and that Barb's treatments go well.

Also hoping that Kathy gets some relief from the knee pain in the relatively near term.

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Back surgery right side laminectomy/decompression done early this morning. Back home. Hoping for good results. Will figure out what may need to be done for left at some point once we see how this goes. Down for a few weeks.

Will get on the serious business of ordering the Sig here in the near term now ;-).

Also hoping that Kathy gets some relief from the knee pain in the relatively near term.
    All I can tell you from watching my wife go through multiple spinal surgeries is - don't push it. Let things heal and then when that is done - let them heal a little more.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Prayers for swift recovery, my friend.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Putting kiddos to bed. Anyone else have kids that talk/talked in their sleep?

Last night my youngest, 7, ended up in our bed. At one point he sat straight up and yelled “I will pick it up! Leave me alone!” He was dead asleep.

A few weeks ago on vacation he yelled out in his sleep “Pickles!!! Pickles!!! Pickles!!!”
    Back story: he loves pickles and this year we planted a pickle bush. He waters it every day and we’ve working on pickle recipes. I guess he was dreaming about pickles. This kid is something else!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Putting kiddos to bed. Anyone else have kids that talk/talked in their sleep?

Last night my youngest, 7, ended up in our bed. At one point he sat straight up and yelled “I will pick it up! Leave me alone!” He was dead asleep.

A few weeks ago on vacation he yelled out in his sleep “Pickles!!! Pickles!!! Pickles!!!”
    Back story: he loves pickles and this year we planted a pickle bush. He waters it every day and we’ve working on pickle recipes. I guess he was dreaming about pickles. This kid is something else!
    Walked and talked in my sleep as a child.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I told my wife I bid on Gunbroker in my sleep.
    My ex never had a lot of money that would hang around in her purse.lol
    For my birthday and Christmas the deal at Crackshot Guns in Anderson "Mike" and I had a deal. That was whatever she wanted to buy me was never more than $299.00 out the door.
    He would call me after she bought something and tell me I need to stop off at his store. We would both laugh at how many years it had gone on.

Top Bottom