The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good morning, all! Kathy's recent right knee examination has determined that she will need a replacement. It is scheduled for Aug 15, and she is dreading it. This will be her 4th knee replacement, so we know what to expect with exceptions of any new things that may have improved since it has been 14 years when the right knee was replaced. We have been pinching pennies since early May when she had to give up working because of constant pain in her knee's, back & feet. She is over a month in after filing for soc sec disability and have been advised it could take around 8 months for a decision. She can file for her regular soc sec benefits Sept 1 for payments to start Jan 1st, yea!
    We are keeping our heads above water, and all will improve with the start of the new year. I will probably sell some more toys to stay ahead. Just venting a little and asking for good thoughts and prayers especially for Barb and others in need. Also keeping our humor and being able to laugh! :bacondance::lol2::rockwoot: and CZ it up! Carry on the CZickness!
    In on the prayer chain! Hang in there my brutha.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good morning, all! Kathy's recent right knee examination has determined that she will need a replacement. It is scheduled for Aug 15, and she is dreading it. This will be her 4th knee replacement, so we know what to expect with exceptions of any new things that may have improved since it has been 14 years when the right knee was replaced. We have been pinching pennies since early May when she had to give up working because of constant pain in her knee's, back & feet. She is over a month in after filing for soc sec disability and have been advised it could take around 8 months for a decision. She can file for her regular soc sec benefits Sept 1 for payments to start Jan 1st, yea!
    We are keeping our heads above water, and all will improve with the start of the new year. I will probably sell some more toys to stay ahead. Just venting a little and asking for good thoughts and prayers especially for Barb and others in need. Also keeping our humor and being able to laugh! :bacondance::lol2::rockwoot: and CZ it up! Carry on the CZickness!

Prayers for you both.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Will add you all to my daily prayers.
    I'll also put requests in at the local congregations.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    And nobody is awake ? Guess not.
    Spent some time at my daughter's house today, and she shared the photo (below) with me. Rocket likes to sleep in her closet, clutching his favorite stuffed animal
    He's an odd huge dog.
    :ugh:

image000000%20-%202024-07-25T003126.217-L.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    And nobody is awake ? Guess not.
    Spent some time at my daughter's house today, and she shared the photo (below) with me. Rocket likes to sleep in her closet, clutching his favorite stuffed animal
    He's an odd huge dog.
    :ugh:

image000000%20-%202024-07-25T003126.217-L.jpg
    My big boy likes his place in front of the Gunsafe. 106lbs....
    He's slightly wet from being in the rain tonight.
    Sorry my picture isn't very good. I can't figure out how to take decent night pictures with my cellphone.
    20240725_010431.jpg

Top Bottom