The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Bible study tomorrow. Thursday, hospital early for liver biopsy. 5 hrs allotted. $3500 out of my Roth to cover the deductible. Monday the radiation treatments start on her brain. Hoping she tolerates it well without major memory or emotional changes. Been some tears already, of course. I don't always read minds well and we sometimes have different perceptions of what is the right thing to do. She hates being dependent and asking anybody to help. No driving for her for a while so that's an irritation. We're getting by.
    Extra prayers for both of you tonight.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    In reality, OP-SEC requires that I remain mum on the subject !

How about a male cardinal where you can actually see the components of its' eye ?!? Usually, their eyes blend in with the black triangle around it. Occasionally, the sun hits just right, and you can see the actual eye. Good looking fellow !

3H4A3485-1%20copy-X2.jpg

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Bible study tomorrow. Thursday, hospital early for liver biopsy. 5 hrs allotted. $3500 out of my Roth to cover the deductible. Monday the radiation treatments start on her brain. Hoping she tolerates it well without major memory or emotional changes. Been some tears already, of course. I don't always read minds well and we sometimes have different perceptions of what is the right thing to do. She hates being dependent and asking anybody to help. No driving for her for a while so that's an irritation. We're getting by.

As I have been every night, I'm thinking about you and Barb and the trials that you're facing.
    Most likely, our CZ thread has been substantially quiet lately, because all of us have.
    Whatever you need .... reach out !

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Good morning, all! Kathy's recent right knee examination has determined that she will need a replacement. It is scheduled for Aug 15, and she is dreading it. This will be her 4th knee replacement, so we know what to expect with exceptions of any new things that may have improved since it has been 14 years when the right knee was replaced. We have been pinching pennies since early May when she had to give up working because of constant pain in her knee's, back & feet. She is over a month in after filing for soc sec disability and have been advised it could take around 8 months for a decision. She can file for her regular soc sec benefits Sept 1 for payments to start Jan 1st, yea!
    We are keeping our heads above water, and all will improve with the start of the new year. I will probably sell some more toys to stay ahead. Just venting a little and asking for good thoughts and prayers especially for Barb and others in need. Also keeping our humor and being able to laugh! :bacondance::lol2::rockwoot: and CZ it up! Carry on the CZickness!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Good morning, all! Kathy's recent right knee examination has determined that she will need a replacement. It is scheduled for Aug 15, and she is dreading it. This will be her 4th knee replacement, so we know what to expect with exceptions of any new things that may have improved since it has been 14 years when the right knee was replaced. We have been pinching pennies since early May when she had to give up working because of constant pain in her knee's, back & feet. She is over a month in after filing for soc sec disability and have been advised it could take around 8 months for a decision. She can file for her regular soc sec benefits Sept 1 for payments to start Jan 1st, yea!
    We are keeping our heads above water, and all will improve with the start of the new year. I will probably sell some more toys to stay ahead. Just venting a little and asking for good thoughts and prayers especially for Barb and others in need. Also keeping our humor and being able to laugh! :bacondance::lol2::rockwoot: and CZ it up! Carry on the CZickness!
    Hopefully they can put in the 100,000 mile rated version this time and she will be all good for some time. My wife needs one as well we believe, but she's trying to get weight down (given her heart situation) before doing anything.

Top Bottom