The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm here ! Well, kind of, as my heart is still back in the woods.
    Like usual, I took a few pics.
    Here's one, to soothe your evening.

3H4A3507-1%20copy-XL.jpg

Pro tip: NEVER eat the red ones ! waaa2

Reds and blues are starting to show here, chants will be right behind.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Gentlemen I'm going to Cincinnati tomorrow for my first adjustment and more features to learn with my cochlear.

I'm really enjoying it. I've finally got my brain trained to hear birds singing again. It's very nice in the morning to hear.

The bugs and frogs are irritating as they were before at night. But I'm getting better at shutting them out. They sound so loud now.

Doing better with speech, i have a lot of trouble with people who have bad accents like British, Indian, Australian etc. I'll get there eventually.

I've forgotten so many sounds its like a new world .

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    How is Barb doing?
    Bible study tomorrow. Thursday, hospital early for liver biopsy. 5 hrs allotted. $3500 out of my Roth to cover the deductible. Monday the radiation treatments start on her brain. Hoping she tolerates it well without major memory or emotional changes. Been some tears already, of course. I don't always read minds well and we sometimes have different perceptions of what is the right thing to do. She hates being dependent and asking anybody to help. No driving for her for a while so that's an irritation. We're getting by.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Bible study tomorrow. Thursday, hospital early for liver biopsy. 5 hrs allotted. $3500 out of my Roth to cover the deductible. Monday the radiation treatments start on her brain. Hoping she tolerates it well without major memory or emotional changes. Been some tears already, of course. I don't always read minds well and we sometimes have different perceptions of what is the right thing to do. She hates being dependent and asking anybody to help. No driving for her for a while so that's an irritation. We're getting by.
    You all will always remain in my prayers.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you all.

Top Bottom