THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Afternoon all,
    Had a great range day with the Wizard, WTB, and my friend who was in town from Michigan. Was able to shoot a 357 magnum/38special revolver (S&W model(?)) for the first time today so that was amazingly fun. Lots of muzzle flash and a little more awkward to hold than an autoloader. Also its been 2 weeks and I can reveal my secret now that its paid off. I bought a CZ SP-01 Shadow what was worked on by the Wizard. Truly an amazing piece, double action is very smooth and the single action is amazing as to be expected. Never shot the same hole so many times over with a 9mm before, only had similar results with my Ruger MKIV. I've officially caught the CZickness from you guys....

View attachment 304446
    A Tactical was my first, which is the decocker version of the Shadow you have, I believe.
    One hole groups all day if you do your job, and somehow these guns make it easy. The polymer framed Phantom shot similar, but I didn't hang on to it as I didn't like the smaller grip after falling in love with the factory CZ rubber grip and putting palm swell grips on my 320's.

Gets you hooked fast.

Looked back through my pictures, that was just a little over a year ago! This disease progresses quickly, I had no idea, 5 CZ's later...

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    @WebSnyper

This could be a fun 9mm for you. Hell, if I was in that area and had an extra $400 I'd be tempted to go nuts on the mill with it.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/tisas-tank-commander-9mm.541438/
    Or $320 for a 45

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    A Tactical was my first, which is the decocker version of the Shadow you have, I believe.
    One hole groups all day if you do your job, and somehow these guns make it easy. The polymer framed Phantom shot similar, but I didn't hang on to it as I didn't like the smaller grip after falling in love with the factory CZ rubber grip and putting palm swell grips on my 320's.

Gets you hooked fast.

Looked back through my pictures, that was just a little over a year ago! This disease progresses quickly, I had no idea, 5 CZ's later...
    I got a deal on a Tactical about a month ago. It may not have been love at first shot but it was certainly love before the end of the first magazine. Now, I'm currently resisting the urge to both upgrade it and to fill my safe with it's kin.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon

Gets you hooked fast.

It was 88’s fault! He was spreading the CZickness at CM’s memorial. Indyblue just happened to capture the moment the CZickness started for Ditcheman and I.

1696941463657.jpeg

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon

Gets you hooked fast.

I had to modify the grip on my Phantom, it was worse than the stock trigger.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom