THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Anyone have trouble with safety on an omega? It doesn’t fit flush. Assuming maybe they have different widths for Cz 75b omega vs p01 omega? Both safeties I have fit p01 omega perfect but neither for the plain 75 b omega

Late night google skills maybe not be sharp tonight. Didn’t see much as far as concrete answers. Will go out to shop in morning and actually measure width of each frame. Hoping a quick call to Cz can get me on right track

Have swapped between safety and decocker on a number of these through the years and never had any hiccups. Feel like I’m losing my mind here LOL

Anyone experience anything similar?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I got the camera, strap and lenses in yesterday for the old camera that I bought earlier this week. This is a 1982 vintage Canon F-1N with the AE finder. The lens is an f1.4 SSC. For an extra $40, I picked up an excellent condition Canon 70-210 zoom. I love this camera. It has a solid feel to it due to it's chassis being milled brass instead of aluminum or resin. It's a manual camera that has the ability to do auto aperture mode, but it's really designed to be used in manual mode. First roll of film is in it and I'm just playing around, so no expectations of anything great coming out of this first roll.
    c78c819d079debf975e4bbab8f35ffb2.jpg

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    This is a 1982 vintage Canon F-1N with the AE finder.
    c78c819d079debf975e4bbab8f35ffb2.jpg

I work in shipping, I don't recall what makes or models but we just shipped a vintage 1950's camera someone bought at an auction up north. We also had someone come in with one of those very old cameras that are made of wood where you have to set it up and put your head under a cloth, though he didn't end up shipping due to the price.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom