THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Announcing the 2023 FGE CZ Churchmouse Mrs. Churchmouse Shadow Tac II Custom Handgun Raffle!!

For $50 an entry, you will have an opportunity to win this amazing CZ with custom slide work by AllenM and the ultimate in Wizard trigger work! Drawing will be held 10/07/2023.

100% of the proceeds will go to Cindy.

$50 per entry – more entries – better odds!!

Need not be present to win.*

Please “Conversation” or text me with your ticket # request. You can PayPal me, mail a check or pay in cash.

You will need to be an Indiana resident, proper person, etc. etc. or pay all FFL/shipping fees, if you are out of state.

If the engraving or color isn’t for you, I don’t see any reason why AllenM (or someone) couldn’t remove the engraving and re-color for a reasonable price?

* - if you are not in attendance on 10/07 (sorry - space is limited); please let me know your location when you contact me in order to help facilitate delivery/pickup.

c8de525794654c49326fff32afbfd8a5.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Announcing the 2023 FGE CZ Churchmouse Mrs. Churchmouse Shadow Tac II Custom Handgun Raffle!!

For $50 an entry, you will have an opportunity to win this amazing CZ with custom slide work by AllenM and the ultimate in Wizard trigger work! Drawing will be held 10/07/2023.

100% of the proceeds will go to Cindy.

$50 per entry – more entries – better odds!!

Need not be present to win.*

Please “Conversation” or text me with your ticket # request. You can PayPal me, mail a check or pay in cash.

You will need to be an Indiana resident, proper person, etc. etc. or pay all FFL/shipping fees, if you are out of state.

If the engraving or color isn’t for you, I don’t see any reason why AllenM (or someone) couldn’t remove the engraving and re-color for a reasonable price?

* - if you are not in attendance on 10/07 (sorry - space is limited); please let me know your location when you contact me in order to help facilitate delivery/pickup.

c8de525794654c49326fff32afbfd8a5.jpg
    Funny, I fell asleep last night thinking about doing slide ports and look at that..sexy slide ports! Love it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm surprised yo haven't jumped feet first into cutting on that one. Sentimental value keeping you from going there? Or does whatever kind of metal those are mad off not take well to that?
    I've thought about it a few times. I'd have to see what red dot wouldn't be a total waste of time, but I'm not spending Holosun money on it.

Speaking of, picked up a 507K from the classies for my next optics cut. Leaning towards putting it on the Tisas 1911 9mm. Maybe the Jericho. Not sure yet.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've thought about it a few times. I'd have to see what red dot wouldn't be a total waste of time, but I'm not spending Holosun money on it.

Speaking of, picked up a 507K from the classies for my next optics cut. Leaning towards putting it on the Tisas 1911 9mm. Maybe the Jericho. Not sure yet.

507k is a nice optic. I have a couple and they work very well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom