THE CZickness LII....Autumn or Fall? No matter...season is right for a CZ!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Looks like I was too harsh with my comments on the ammo sale yesterday, or I spoke too soon. Got an email before bed that the sale was for select ammo only. Didn't think anything about it until I woke up a little while ago. Checked my email and the sale runs until noon. Hit the site and both Blazer Aluminum and the New Republic 9mm I like were on sale (just over $215 for a case including tax and free shipping). Needless to say I ordered some... ;)

I have an eye Doc appointment at 10. Hoping to get an appointment for cataract surgery. That should tighten my groups up a bit!

Good luck Mr. Wizard!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Buying a new one or getting one that was long awaited?
    Got an email that I'm approved to bring my upper home.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks

Hoping to have a filler piece made for the rear of the K12 slide tonight or tomorrow night. Consulted with AllenM and we both agreed due to the slide design the options are not great. But I do have a plan that should work. After that the gun gets cleaned, reassembled, and ready for test firing.

20230920_061743.jpg
    20230920_062100.jpg

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Three wire chewers down, fresh eggs accomplished from sis-in-law, third :coffee: on the way in, and there was a solid 10 point buck eating redbud leaves in the drive about 150 yds from the house an hour ago. I can see why Barb likes it here.
    I haven't had a deer on camera since the trespasser last week. Seen some turkeys, though. Guess I'll take the crossbow out next month and shoot whatever walks by first. :dunno:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Morning folks

Hoping to have a filler piece made for the rear of the K12 slide tonight or tomorrow night. Consulted with AllenM and we both agreed due to the slide design the options are not great. But I do have a plan that should work. After that the gun gets cleaned and reassembled and ready for test firing.

View attachment 300493
    View attachment 300495
    Bondo.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I haven't had a deer on camera since the trespasser last week. Seen some turkeys, though. Guess I'll take the crossbow out next month and shoot whatever walks by first. :dunno:
    Gotta put meat in the freezer. Does taste better anyway. Been thinkin about spraying a little golden estrous around the house to get a better look at this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom