THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Did someone say "Big deck ? .... I thought so ! :banana:

3H4A1364%20copy-XL.jpg
    Something’s wrong with that shadow… appendix holstered discharge?

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Actually, currently I asked my dad if I could keep my collection in his safe until further notice. I am most definitely not a danger to myself,or anyone but given the 2 week stay in the hospital. I didn’t need to cause any stress to anyone. Just being prudent. So, yea my stuff is held offsite.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Actually, currently I asked my dad if I could keep my collection in his safe until further notice. I am most definitely not a danger to myself,or anyone but given the 2 week stay in the hospital. I didn’t need to cause any stress to anyone. Just being prudent. So, yea my stuff is held offsite.

That's smart thinking, cookie. And, I'm glad that you're comfortable telling us that. It's not always easy to share medical info.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Number one reason people crash planes is flying into instrument conditions when they don't know how to handle them. Number two reason is engine failure from lack of fuel.
    And also don’t completely rely on the new avionics technology that is now installed on aircraft. Now how to fly on instruments the old way before completely relying on the new.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My oldest just went through transition training to add the old Cessna 402 to his qualifications. Good thing for him that he got his instrument rating initially on the old 'steam' guages, as they refer to them now. The Cessnas in small airline service today have been in service for decades and still use the older avionics.

If anyone remembers the old sitcom 'Wings', the airplane in the opening credits is still in service today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom