THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    People/Banks/ Futures Traders ect. should not be allowed to purchase paper silver or gold. They should be required to take possession of physical gold and silver. Because of their manipulation it suppresses the price of both.
    Yep. The day everyone takes their paper gold and silver to the 'bank' to collect physical gold and silver, will be an awakening. Because it doesn't exist. Also the day the feds will close banks to stop the hemorrhage. Like they did after 9/11 and almost did for covid

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Yep. The day everyone takes their paper gold and silver to the 'bank' to collect physical gold and silver, will be an awakening. Because it doesn't exist.
    That’s precisely what needs to happen soon. That’s what will happen so the banks that are holding paper will try to save themselves.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have to limp myself to the bank today .... when I'd rather stay home.
    Had to make an 'appointment' with a bank manager, and I don't want to go through that again.

The issue: Chase Bank (part of the largest financial system in the country) decided that they weren't going to offer Safety Deposit boxes anymore ! I've had a box with them for over 25 years. So, the contents (just govt. bonds, important paperwork, etc.) has to be removed. This isn't just my branch ..... Chase stated that they would offer zero safety deposit boxes anywhere. :runaway:

Keep stuff in a good gun safe.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Yeah I've slowly been streamlining everything in my life to need instead of want.
    For too long I was blowing too much money (I was still within a budget) on **** I wanted and not needed. And I'd get whatever it was that I wanted and almost immediately after obtaining it I'd feel a void again like I needed something else. Very unfulfilled.
    I refocused on what was important in life.
    I made a choice along with a financial planners help to get better focus on my financial future. I had to do it. We had some good things happen that made it necessary to plan it all out
    We have goals for retirement and they aren't going to be cheap but it's what we want. But we Also love to go do things now as a family. So we have a solid plan in place for all of that.
    I also will be making a pretty large purchase in the next couple of weeks thats going to change a lot of things and is a lifelong dream of mine, and will also help with the travel part i mentioned above. So it's all working out great, knock on wood

Buying airplane?

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    It's a great idea. I also do jumping jacks when I first get out of bed to get the blood flowing. I watched a couple videos saying that it makes a difference and I've been doing it the last 30 days and I agree that it does.
    I should try that… I’ve done morning pushups and squats before. I just need to get into a regiment and stick with it.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yes sir great guess
    My first time entered in a log book as a co-pilot was in October of 1969. My father was the pilot flying from Aurora, CO to White Plains, NY.

I was two months old. I, of course, completed the flight on instruments. Get it? Instruments 'cause I couldn't see it out.

I have the log book around here someplace.

Who says you need to walk before you fly? Or whatever that saying is...

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I owned a plane for 20 years and it was a good experience. During the great days of the company I worked for, it got me places quickly which allowed me to cover more squares, but still spend time at home. We only went on one family vacation as the gardener did not like flying due to air sickness and after I retired first time, I sold the plane.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom