THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Yep, out of the classies. Very nice all original low round count gun.
    But it didn’t happen because I don’t have pictures. But yet it did….

Then went to Sheridan to have Anthony look at the rifle and got to meet rk. I wanted to get there before he did and have Anthony give me ‘the nod’ when he walked in and that would be my cue to proclaim loudly “I’ll take it” while holding up the 97.
    I think he was standing outside the door waiting for them to open though.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The amount I pay in taxes each year total (not just the difference on tax day) makes me sick. Even maxing 401, HSA, etc and still get hammered. Make too much for a lot of breaks, but not enough to have a tax lawyer help me shelter it. Being in the middle class means paying all the tax, while low and high income get out of taxes.

This is one of the biggest reasons I would prefer us to move to a flat tax system where there are no loopholes for the rich to use. Plus it would bring in taxes even from people who are criminals or being paid under the table. Taxes could be lower, per person and still have plenty of money for the gubbermint.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I had picked up a Remington 700 22-250 that I needed some help with. Someone’s screwed with the bottom metal.
    It was probably Firehawk… he likes to mess with stuff.

Did you figure out what the issue is?
    Here’s my 700 in 6.5-08AI (260AI). X-caliber 26” 5R 1:8 rifling threaded stainless barrel. Kwik Klip bottom metal conversion with 10 round mag. Richard’s Microfit stock that I installed steel pillars and epoxy bedded. It’s a budget build and still a work in progress.

1681906277843.jpeg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    This is one of the biggest reasons I would prefer us to move to a flat tax system where there are no loopholes for the rich to use. Plus it would bring in taxes even from people who are criminals or being paid under the table. Taxes could be lower, per person and still have plenty of money for the gubbermint.
    And I'm sorry, but on a tax return,no one should get more back total than they paid in. It's not a social program, it's taxes.

Now, some of those taxes being used for some safety net programs, that I understand to an extent, but separate the 2 processes.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    It was probably Firehawk… he likes to mess with stuff.

Did you figure out what the issue is?
    Here’s my 700 in 6.5-08AI (260AI). X-caliber 26” 5R 1:8 rifling threaded stainless barrel. Kwik Klip bottom metal conversion with 10 round mag. Richard’s Microfit stock that I installed steel pillars and epoxy bedded. It’s a budget build and still a work in progress.

View attachment 270566
    Wow! Bolt action in a cool caliber! Ready to go long?!

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Wow! Bolt action in a cool caliber! Ready to go long?!
    Only for fun. Years ago right before I got married I had wanted to do F class and planned this budget build out. We had kids right away and that ship sailed. The project got put on the back burner for years. Last year I finally came to a decision to either sell it or finish it and I really wanted to see it finished.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Only for fun. Years ago right before I got married I had wanted to do F class and planned this budget build out. We had kids right away and that ship sailed. The project got put on the back burner for years. Last year I finally came to a decision to either sell it or finish it and I really wanted to see it finished.
    I can totally relate. I had a few custom wants that never happened. A few years ago I said "retirement can wait" and started ordering parts.

They sure do work well sitting in my safe not getting used.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom