Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I might try something new this year and do all my Christmas shopping online, avoid the crap roads and even crappier people out in public. I still have time to get gifts delivered to me before the 25th.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Looks like the temp will go back in the tank tomorrow

I'm just glad the temps are going up today so the ice will melt. We're meeting friends on the northeast side of Indy to eat lunch and then go see Rogue One, so I'm glad the cold weather has relented so we can make it out and back with roads that should be a lot better.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :oldwise: will change that for you.
    I've been noticing the mind slipping here lately on things I'm normally on top of. I think my brain is starting to see the side effects of running in full stress mode all day at work. The brain or the heart is gonna catch up with me soon, stress and anger know me all too well these days.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've been noticing the mind slipping here lately on things I'm normally on top of. I think my brain is starting to see the side effects of running in full stress mode all day at work. The brain or the heart is gonna catch up with me soon, stress and anger know me all too well these days.

Dealt with this my whole life. Way to many things going on (some by choice....the rest by life) and it will beat you down over time.
    Relax with family when you can. Enjoy your hobby's/passions. If that fails to relieve the stress.....find the source and kill it.....

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning all! I stayed up way too late... Got caught up in a Nexflix show, which was in German and was very very good...
    Because of that, my lack of judgement isn't that great this morning and BA will not be the only one with an "oops" gun.:ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom