Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    To date....since owning the CopperHead I have not experienced one positive range day with that gun. Not one. Always something I do not like or have to work at overcoming. The sites were a serious issue. That is rectified now. Not used them yet but the are pretty nice to look at. Remains to be seen if I can use them yet....:(
    I had to have the frame Re-Coated. Seriously P'd me off and I am still not past that one yet.....:(

The other issues are me. Pure and simple. But still........I would like to start enjoying the thing. Right now it is a pain in my a$$.

It gets worse if you buy a pre-B CZ 75. Even though I opened up the mag wells on mine so they work fine with the standard B 16 rounders, they still don't like the 17 round mags. I have to check to be sure that I'm not only taking the CZ 9mm mags, but that I'm taking the ones that work with the pre-B when it goes on a range trip. Fortunately, I only have two or three of the 17 rounders.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Odd that he would have more than one of, essentially, the same gun. Even more odd that he would decide to move them both at the same time. :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I did. That's why I wanted to borrow your hammer. ;)

Not a Bannable offense but does show you something.

Every hobby I have ever become involved in starts to fill up with Carpet baggers.
    Those with not a lot or any skin in the game but see a profit.
    They drive up the cost to play and when everything finally falls through the bubble they move on to the "Next" big thing.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The only thing I can think of is that he had a spare so that if he had problems with one, he could still compete with the other. Or the whole two is one, one is none got drilled into his head pretty hard... :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom