Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I shot one at the last get together and it was very nice. I would like to get one someday, but it'll be a while before my finances will allow another purchase... :(

I know the feeling. I pretty much shot my wad this month and last, so it will be a while before the hobby budget reloads. It has been fun though. :spend:

Jeff

Home of the P7
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    South Indy
    Instead of speculating...why not just ask the gentleman why he has two and why he is selling them. It is not uncommon for someone who is into the shooting sports to have two of the same and set up the same way. Maybe he is done playing. Maybe he is going to another platform. Maybe he has fallen on hard times. :dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Made a quick trip out to Point Blank Greenwood this afternoon with my youngest son. He had a couple of hours before he went to work and I had an hour or so to burn and what better way to spend that time than shooting. We loaded up the 3 B's (bullets, blasters and bag) and headed over there to exercise a 1911 and the 40P. As soon as I got close, I realized that we were not going to be shooting today. The parking lot was almost full, but we went in anyways. The line for the range was stretched halfway back to the door and every lane was filled. I'm not a big fan of shooting in a crowded range with people I don't know anyway, so we headed over to The Outdoorsman to see what was cooking over there. It's a shame to come home from a range trip with just as many bullets as you left with, but I'm going to focus on the silver lining that has so many shooters out there, that ranges have waiting lines to shoot. How cool is that!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Made a quick trip out to Point Blank Greenwood this afternoon with my youngest son. He had a couple of hours before he went to work and I had an hour or so to burn and what better way to spend that time than shooting. We loaded up the 3 B's (bullets, blasters and bag) and headed over there to exercise a 1911 and the 40P. As soon as I got close, I realized that we were not going to be shooting today. The parking lot was almost full, but we went in anyways. The line for the range was stretched halfway back to the door and every lane was filled. I'm not a big fan of shooting in a crowded range with people I don't know anyway, so we headed over to The Outdoorsman to see what was cooking over there. It's a shame to come home from a range trip with just as many bullets as you left with, but I'm going to focus on the silver lining that has so many shooters out there, that ranges have waiting lines to shoot. How cool is that!

It looks like I'm going to have to take advantage of my VIP membership and start reserving a lane 24 hours in advance. The Carmel location used to let me call and make a reservation as long as it was an hour in advance but the Greenwood location sticks to the 24 hour notice posted on their website.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom