Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Had a great range trip last night. Although, it was a little crowded. Going to the range now seems to mean finding things to spend money on. I need some new magazine springs and the satin nickel compact has finally worn out its recoil spring. I managed to deal for some .45acp and there was 1k of .223 on the porch when I got home. The .45 was enough to hold me over until my order arrives. I now have at least a little plinking ammo in all four calibers that I shoot. :yesway:

Ammo is good.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

CM, maybe you need something to remind you of what you need before a range trip. Years ago, when my oldest was a baby and I had to pick him up from daycare on my way home from work, my wife used to drill into me that I needed to pick up the 3 B's. Those were Baby, Bottles and Bag. If I forgot any one of those, I would have to make the trip back for them. Fortunately, I recall only making one trip back to pick something up, and it was not the baby. :):

I still do it when I go to MCFG. Before I leave the house, I make sure that in addition to eyes and ears, I have the 3 B's. Those are now the badge, blaster and bullets.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

CM, maybe you need something to remind you of what you need before a range trip. Years ago, when my oldest was a baby and I had to pick him up from daycare on my way home from work, my wife used to drill into me that I needed to pick up the 3 B's. Those were Baby, Bottles and Bag. If I forgot any one of those, I would have to make the trip back for them. Fortunately, I recall only making one trip back to pick something up, and it was not the baby. :):

I still do it when I go to MCFG. Before I leave the house, I make sure that in addition to eyes and ears, I have the 3 B's. Those are now the badge, blaster and bullets.

I am OK with most everything but these damned CZ's. Love the guns. Hate the diversity in Mags.
    I am a 1911 guy. Mags are easy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To date....since owning the CopperHead I have not experienced one positive range day with that gun. Not one. Always something I do not like or have to work at overcoming. The sites were a serious issue. That is rectified now. Not used them yet but the are pretty nice to look at. Remains to be seen if I can use them yet....:(
    I had to have the frame Re-Coated. Seriously P'd me off and I am still not past that one yet.....:(

The other issues are me. Pure and simple. But still........I would like to start enjoying the thing. Right now it is a pain in my a$$.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    To date....since owning the CopperHead I have not experienced one positive range day with that gun. Not one. Always something I do not like or have to work at overcoming. The sites were a serious issue. That is rectified now. Not used them yet but the are pretty nice to look at. Remains to be seen if I can use them yet....:(
    I had to have the frame Re-Coated. Seriously P'd me off and I am still not past that one yet.....:(

The other issues are me. Pure and simple. But still........I would like to start enjoying the thing. Right now it is a pain in my a$$.

Tree fiddy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom