• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I really don't want to think about this and have my blood pressure go up this morning. Between having to pay money to carry a handgun, pay money to own "scary" short barrels/suppressors, etc... I really despise all of this. Then we get into babysitting nanny state laws that infringe on my freedom such as seat belt laws.....

.....And my head is going to pop.

It took me a long long time to overcome my having to buy my rights from Uncle.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I've not been to DC yet and don't plan on it while he is in office... Hopefully someday I'll get a chance to visit with a president that's well you know not him or her......

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Seriously Rusty, have a good trip. I've been to DC a couple of times in the last 10 years and it's one of those love/hate places. There are things there that every American should be able to see, but you have to give up your liberty to see them. If you are in the area, don't miss the NRA firearms museum in Virginia. That's an amazing place.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    To any of the regulars. I am offering a few of my CZs for sale. Most of you know what I have and have shot them. If you are interested please let me know. Specifically, I will be moving the P01, the Omega and the Beast.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Seriously Rusty, have a good trip. I've been to DC a couple of times in the last 10 years and it's one of those love/hate places. There are things there that every American should be able to see, but you have to give up your liberty to see them. If you are in the area, don't miss the NRA firearms museum in Virginia. That's an amazing place.

DC is on my list at some point, but I think I could easily spend a week there. Thanks for the suggestion on the firearms museum, it's actually on my way from Leitersburg, MD, the town my 8th great grandfather founded and Monticello. I'll add it to the list and make it a point to visit. I'm going to try plan it so I'll be staying overnight in the National Parks, maybe state parks too. Trying to keep costs down so I'll be camping out of my car.

List so far:
    The Bicycle Museum of America, New Bremen, OH
    Leitersburg, MD, who knows what all I'll do here
    Shenandoah NP
    NRA Firearms Museum
    Monticello
    Great Smoky Mountains NP, went here as a kid, probably my favorite place I've ever visited
    Finish it up at Mammoth Cave NP

Gonna plan for all of these as it gives me a general route, we'll see what I come across in my travels. It's gonna be an open book trip. Haven't even picked a week yet, but it'll be in January. Luckily this winter will be mild.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom