Not open for further replies.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Well, after a very long wait and with much anticipation and patience, it looks like I will be the owner of a CZ 97B! Thank all of you for messaging me when you ran into one, only for it to be bought before I could move on it. I found someone in Indiana who contacted a distributor who had seven on hand and he's ordering and shipping one to my LGS. Now to order two more magazines and find a good kydex gun and magazine holster. :rockwoot:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, after a very long wait and with much anticipation and patience, it looks like I will be the owner of a CZ 97B! Thank all of you for messaging me when you ran into one, only for it to be bought before I could move on it. I found someone in Indiana who contacted a distributor who had seven on hand and he's ordering and shipping one to my LGS. Now to order two more magazines and find a good kydex gun and magazine holster. :rockwoot:
    Congrats, sir. I am glad you found one.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Congrats! :yesway:

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.

Cool, you will really enjoy shooting the 97 as they are very accurate!

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    this looks like a good deal. Nighthawk for $2000 obo

Nighthawk Custom Talon 5" 45acp - AR15.COM

20151213_085852_zpsfjsl4i2y.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom