Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Ho, Ho, Ho!

CZ Pistols (5 item(s) in this category)

9 image(s)
    CZ MODEL 75 TWO-TONE COMPACT 9MMListing ID: 909458744
    A great CZ model 75 two-tone finish that looks like new, with no wear. The fine gun has a crisp, clean sharp rifled bore. there is no wear on the finish, except the very front edge of the slide at the muzzle has faint wear, making this gun a 99%. The ...
    Seller: TWIN OAK ARMS [ CT ]Price: $460.00

1 image(s)
    CZ Model 83 .380ACP 3.8" AMBI 12+1 91307 NEW Listing ID: 903828742
    Model: 91307 Condition: Factory New UPC: 806703913070 MFG: CZ-USA Product Description: CZ 83 32ACP 3.8" Blk 2-12RD Product Specifications UPC Code: 806703913070 SKU 91307 Manufacturer: CZ Model: 83 Action: Semi-automatic ...
    Seller: TechNetArmory [ WI ]Price: $479.99

5 image(s)
    CZ P07 P-07 9MM New (2) mag 91186 SALE! Listing ID: 906978166
    The CZ P-07 Duty is the next generation of the CZ handgun family. The Duty features the ergonomics and accuracy of the CZ 75 with a totally new trigger system. The new Omega trigger system simplifies the CZ 75 trigger system, uses fewer parts and impr...
    Seller: TechNetArmory [ WI ]Price: $419.99

1 image(s)
    CZ P09 P-09 FDE 9MM NEW 91630Listing ID: 943447141
    CZ P-09 FDE – 9mm MSRP $596.00 The P-09 gets a Flat Dark Earth frame and tritium night sights in this model. Description Specifications Testimonials (1) Product Description The P-09 is our full-size polymer offering, boasting an impressive ...
    Seller: TechNetArmory [ WI ]Price: $534.88

1 image(s)
    CZ 97B .45ACP Black, Wood Grips CZ97B 01411 2MAGS $25 ShipListing ID: 953040444
    New in Box CZ 97B Full size semi-auto chambered in .45ACPwith 2 10 rnd. mags This is the Black Polycoat version SKU: 01411 The CZ 97 B is the big-bore brother to the CZ 75 B. It is operationally identical to the 75 B (SA/DA, firing pin block s...
    Seller: TechNetArmory [ WI ]

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Back from the range. It was a good range trip, but all are good as long as everything works and you don't come home with a new orifice in your body. I ran a bunch of 9mm through the 938 to test two new mags I picked up and it's been perfect since round one. I do need to practice dry firing it more though, as it still does not point naturally for me. If I take the time to use the sights, it's spot on though. The 40P continues to perform well with no issues at all. I have decided that I MUST do the RRK2 on it to complete the Pro package. Right now, it only has the Defensive Carry package and the trigger is great, but it has about a yard of pre-travel. So, I think I'll tell the wife that my Christmas present this year will be the remaining CGW parts for the 40P. I have a set of Hogues that I cut down to fit and those sure do make it nice to shoot. I really wish that there was an option for the CZs similar to the Pierce finger groove grips for the 1911. The Hogues meet the need, but are just plain ugly in doing so. But, they sure do work well.
    The other gun I shot this morning was my Sig full size railed 1911. I shot with the light attached and on and with the cold, grey foggy morning, the light was actually a bit useful. I really need to shoot that gun more. It's my nightstand gun, but tends to just stay in the nightstand instead of getting regular range trips like it should. It's box stock except for the light and really is a nice shooter. I put a bunch of 185g +P Golden Sabers through it to see how it felt with them. Right now, I have 230g GS standard pressure as my basic .45 loadout but the 185g will work just as well if need be. The gun felt the same with the 185g +Ps as it does with the 230g ammo. It's a heavy gun and soaks up the recoil quite well.

I am still in that 'Just went shooting' happy mood. Hope it lasts through most of the day.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Back from the range. It was a good range trip, but all are good as long as everything works and you don't come home with a new orifice in your body. I ran a bunch of 9mm through the 938 to test two new mags I picked up and it's been perfect since round one. I do need to practice dry firing it more though, as it still does not point naturally for me. If I take the time to use the sights, it's spot on though. The 40P continues to perform well with no issues at all. I have decided that I MUST do the RRK2 on it to complete the Pro package. Right now, it only has the Defensive Carry package and the trigger is great, but it has about a yard of pre-travel. So, I think I'll tell the wife that my Christmas present this year will be the remaining CGW parts for the 40P. I have a set of Hogues that I cut down to fit and those sure do make it nice to shoot. I really wish that there was an option for the CZs similar to the Pierce finger groove grips for the 1911. The Hogues meet the need, but are just plain ugly in doing so. But, they sure do work well.
    The other gun I shot this morning was my Sig full size railed 1911. I shot with the light attached and on and with the cold, grey foggy morning, the light was actually a bit useful. I really need to shoot that gun more. It's my nightstand gun, but tends to just stay in the nightstand instead of getting regular range trips like it should. It's box stock except for the light and really is a nice shooter. I put a bunch of 185g +P Golden Sabers through it to see how it felt with them. Right now, I have 230g GS standard pressure as my basic .45 loadout but the 185g will work just as well if need be. The gun felt the same with the 185g +Ps as it does with the 230g ammo. It's a heavy gun and soaks up the recoil quite well.

I am still in that 'Just went shooting' happy mood. Hope it lasts through most of the day.

I am still basking in the after glow of a great range time with good friends and good food after.
    I got to share some guns with these people. It is one of the joys I get from our shared passion.......:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom