Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Glad to hear everyone had a good range trip. I did as well. Met a couple of buddies at Point Blank in Greenwood and really enjoyed it. I put another 75 rounds through the CCO and another 60 through the 40P. The ss guide rod has certainly taken care of the failure to feed issues and the 40P is now one of my favorite guns. I even shot it better than the CCO tonight, which surprised me. Went and had a beer with the guys afterwards and it was a great night! :)

If Photobucket ever stops being a PITA I'll post the targets I took a pic of. One with my CCO and one with the 40P.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Glad to hear everyone had a good range trip. I did as well. Met a couple of buddies at Point Blank in Greenwood and really enjoyed it. I put another 75 rounds through the CCO and another 60 through the 40P. The ss guide rod has certainly taken care of the failure to feed issues and the 40P is now one of my favorite guns. I even shot it better than the CCO tonight, which surprised me. Went and had a beer with the guys afterwards and it was a great night! :)

If Photobucket ever stops being a PITA I'll post the targets I took a pic of. One with my CCO and one with the 40P.

Glad to hear of all the good range trips done today. I'll be heading out for a sunrise trip to MCFG in the morning if anyone is awake and interested. I need to run some ammo through the 938, 40P and the Sig 1911. It's been a little while since that one's been to the range.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Here's the pic I took at the range. Left target was using the 40P, right was the CCO. 7 yards:

Splatter%20Targets_zpsqzp02edd.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Holy CRAP, you're all over the 40P, WOW!! Remind me never to cross you when you're carrying that. Nice shooting with the CCO as well. How's it breaking in for you?

Breaking in very well, thanks. Had two failures to go into battery tonight. One was the last round in the DW 7 round mag. I think the bullet was off a little. Had another that was the first round in an 8 round mag. Tapped the back of the slide and it went in fine. Most of the night I was using 8 round mags without an issue. Gun shoots very nicely, though definitely different than shooting a full sized 1911. I like it, but need to practice with it more.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Wow, that's some nice shooting WTB! The only way I could get a group that tight is to shoot from the 1 yard line. Even then, I'd probably have a few fliers.

Morning folks! :coffee:

Heading to the range in a couple of minutes. I should be there right at sunrise.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    It only seemed like it took about two weeks to get here this week! I love Fridays almost as much as I love Saturdays and Sundays. Almost.
    Same here, work was very slow this week.... Trying to solve wiring and lighting issues on a 65 year old car that somebody else assembled...... Electrical= not my thing....

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Wow, that's some nice shooting WTB! The only way I could get a group that tight is to shoot from the 1 yard line. Even then, I'd probably have a few fliers.

Morning folks! :coffee:

Heading to the range in a couple of minutes. I should be there right at sunrise.

Thanks Tim. I was surprised and happy with that target (both actually). Hope you enjoy your trip to MCF&G this morning :yesway:

Morning all... :coffee:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom