Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have no doubt you'll get it sorted out shortly. Did you get the oversize FPS to go with the extractor? I run those in a couple of 1911s and they do a good job of keeping the extractor from clocking once fit. The flat bottom ones also help tame the 10mm by reducing the slide speed a bit too.

I have one ordered with the new extractor.

Now why would anybody want to "Tame" a 10 mil.......:):

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    On a more frustrating note, I went on the CGW website and find the RRK2 kit out of stock. Why, oh why didn't I buy the Pro kit instead of the Defensive Carry package. Talk about being penny smart and pound foolish. Having the Defensive Carry Pkg and then finding out that the RRK2 is out of stock is like buying your new girlfriend a boob job and then learning halfway through the surgery that they only had one in stock to install. Sure, you can still play, but it's no where near as much fun as it will be when the job's done.

Patience is not my strength.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    On a more frustrating note, I went on the CGW website and find the RRK2 kit out of stock. Why, oh why didn't I buy the Pro kit instead of the Defensive Carry package. Talk about being penny smart and pound foolish. Having the Defensive Carry Pkg and then finding out that the RRK2 is out of stock is like buying your new girlfriend a boob job and then learning halfway through the surgery that they only had one in stock to install. Sure, you can still play, but it's no where near as much fun as it will be when the job's done.

Patience is not my strength.

Nor mine.

:)

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    How many magazines does a CZ75B come with stock? Prices and availability of additional ones?

To those of you who carry the CZ75B, what's your carry rig (Both IWB/OWB). I buy holsters to match every pistol I own even if I don't plan on carrying them daily. I just like to have the option to. The CZ75B would be an open carry rig for me likely.

Finally, can someone post a photo of the 75B and a Glock 19 side by side / stacked on top of each other? Trying to get a visual idea of how they're each laid out...

Thanks!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How many magazines does a CZ75B come with stock? Prices and availability of additional ones?

To those of you who carry the CZ75B, what's your carry rig (Both IWB/OWB). I buy holsters to match every pistol I own even if I don't plan on carrying them daily. I just like to have the option to. The CZ75B would be an open carry rig for me likely.

Finally, can someone post a photo of the 75B and a Glock 19 side by side / stacked on top of each other? Trying to get a visual idea of how they're each laid out...

Thanks!

Glock.......what.......on top of each other.........Blasphemy man......................:):

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ha, sorry. I just know it's a common gun so it'd be worthy of a side by side comparison. I may go to my LGS in the morning if I can stay up... usually go to bed about the time they open and wake up after they close...

REALLY considering buying one.

You will not be disappointed with about any CZ offering.
    I have been lucky enough to shoot/own many many models. All were exceptional.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Thanks!

If I can I'll take pics tomorrow. Basically the 75B is about the size of a Glock 17, so a bit larger than the 19.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    morning everyone

nice day out... got to do yard work... yippie

however, STAR WARS next week! :rockwoot:

Last night my wife told me she wanted to watch all 6 Star Wars movies this week so she can catch up. :faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:
    She's only seen parts of the movies here and there and maybe missed a couple, so we will be remedying that!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    morning everyone

nice day out... got to do yard work... yippie

however, STAR WARS next week! :rockwoot:

Last night my wife told me she wanted to watch all 6 Star Wars movies this week so she can catch up. :faint::faint::faint::faint::faint::faint:
    She's only seen parts of the movies here and there and maybe missed a couple, so we will be remedying that!

One a night and a night off before the big day, problem solved :D

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I will most likely wait for the DVD. I am the only real SW fan here.....it is a lonely existence........

Well, lets get a few of us together and go see it!
    The Indiana State Museum is one of just a few (18 meesa thinks) large format IMAX theaters in the world to have the special 70mm HD version of Star Wars: the force awakens
    That would be sweet!

http://mentalfloss.com/article/70774/where-go-star-wars-force-awakens-imax-70mm
    Cheeseburgers before or afterwards, of course. :popcorn:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Thanks!

Been busy working around the house since I got up. I'm hoping to take a break shortly to take a couple pics for you.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Okay, here we go. My picture taking skills aren't that great, but you can see the differences for the most part:

G19%2075B4_zpsgvtbv1st.jpg

G19%2075B3_zpssvphvnqv.jpg

G19%2075B2_zpsa64ectck.jpg

G19%2075B_zps4etmu64s.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom