• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Since I like most of you people. Got a question, I recently found out I have a week of vacation to burn up before the end of January. I would usually just use it to finish some of my projects, but since I'm still young, I want an adventure. Looking for something to do no more than a day's drive. Not a fan of big cities. I like the outdoors, would love a place with some mountain bike trails. Any thoughts? The cold weather doesn't bother me much as most likely I will be camping.
    My daughter lives in Denver. Airfare is pretty damn good right now. I'm flying her and her boyfriend here for Christmas for $300 for both. Can't beat the mountains there!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    If you are getting the Phantom the P09 is kinda redundant. What job will this gun be expected to do? Home defense, carry, range/target?
    It's sounded a lot like the phantom. The phantom is going to be my house gun. The Rami is my summer EDC and the P-07 is going to be my winter back up. I need another Rami and I would like to get a Shadow. Mostly for fun at the range time.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    It's sounded a lot like the phantom. The phantom is going to be my house gun. The Rami is my summer EDC and the P-07 is going to be my winter back up. I need another Rami and I would like to get a Shadow. Mostly for fun at the range time.

You do need another RAMI, as do I. The Shadow would be a great gun for the range. You can also just get a basic SP01 and let the Wizard have at it. You end up with about the same thing. Either way I recommend you let him "touch" it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

My Phantom is also my HD gun. Although, when the P09 in 40 is upgraded it will take over for the winter months. I think you need just a little more pop to get through those winter garments.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    You do need another RAMI, as do I. The Shadow would be a great gun for the range. You can also just get a basic SP01 and let the Wizard have at it. You end up with about the same thing. Either way I recommend you let him "touch" it.
    I love my Rami. One of the best guns I ever bought. The wizard will touch all my CZs. I thinking of getting rid of my Xds .45. A buddy wants it bad. Use that $$ for the Rami.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Get another RAMI and dual shoulder rigs. ;)

boondock_1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom