• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I was in the same exact boat. I sold a Remington 700 that's been sitting in my safe for a year untouched, an LCP that I hated, and a very nice knife that I never carried. Glad I got rid of those. I don't keep things that I don't use.

Had $1300 in my pocket. Now I have a DD AR, a Larue barrel, and a G43 with some aftermarket goodies in the mail and no moneys in my pocket.

I've sold two guns and a bunch of ammo (supposedly to pay bills) but now I have $1200 burning a hole in my pocket. Maybe I should pay the bills?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was in the same exact boat. I sold a Remington 700 that's been sitting in my safe for a year untouched, an LCP that I hated, and a very nice knife that I never carried. Glad I got rid of those. I don't keep things that I don't use.

Had $1300 in my pocket. Now I have a DD AR, a Larue barrel, and a G43 with some aftermarket goodies in the mail and no moneys in my pocket.

It is a cycle that is self feeding after initial investment.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I think I just posted about a month back that I wasn't going to be selling anymore guns... That changed pretty quick. But this time, I'm seriously not selling any guns. All of them are now keepers.....Except the Glock. They're always potentially on the chopping block.

They're all (except one) now really good shooters. Nice triggers and barrels in everything (CMC 3.5lb single stage in the DD, Geissele SDE in the AR with the Larue barrel, fully cajunized SP-01, R700 Police with a worked over trigger and Vortex PST, PPQ needed nothing done to the trigger, Browning BPS clay/hunting 20G was an old one with a really nice action and trigger, 870 18.5" with completely upgraded guts, old Ruger MKII 22lr pistol rings steel at 100 yards and has a nice trigger, etc...). Come to think about it, I really like my collection at this point and feel like it's really well rounded.

Only one that needs upgraded now is the 10/22. It needs a Kidd trigger kit and CPC to work the barrel/bolt. They I'm done upgrading my current stash and I can move on to saving up for a nice 1911, which is about the only thing other than a revolver that my collection is lacking.

It is a cycle that is self feeding after initial investment.

Last edited:

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Concur. If one of the Dems gets elected, there will be a big rush and panic. But nothing will pass as new law, and things will die down a year or more later just like the last panic.

I don't really see things changing a lot unless they take over the House and Senate, which is very unlikely. But there will still be a rush. Get your ammo now.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Ammo is where I'm lacking. I'd like to get a few thousand rounds. But I've also got reloading stuff, so if things get nutty again, I can always roll my own.

I am opening up a new ammo storage area so I will be about everything ammo. I am good right now but I want to be better.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Concur. If one of the Dems gets elected, there will be a big rush and panic. But nothing will pass as new law, and things will die down a year or more later just like the last panic.

She will jump right into an executive order. That will test the country's resolve.
    I do not see much in the way of resolve in 90% of the lazy Millennials.
    No knock on any that post in here........:)

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I see what you did there

She's already dodged jail before... I suppose she'll probably feel like a God and like she can do whatever she wants. An EO wouldn't be beyond the stretch of my imagination.

She will jump right into an executive order. That will test the country's resolve.
    I do not see much in the way of resolve in 90% of the lazy Millennials.
    No knock on any that post in here........:)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Morning CZbasterds! Suns out, birds are singing, CZ's are still under $500 and the Wizard is still here to touch them!.... It's a great day!!:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom