Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Until you get to the point where you don't want to part with anything.
    Almost there myself.

I don't really see things changing a lot unless they take over the House and Senate, which is very unlikely. But there will still be a rush. Get your ammo now.
    Good point. Now is the time to buy, not sell. Unfortunately, I'm having trouble buying without selling stuff first. There's an M1 Carbine over in the classifieds that looks like a good deal. It's a CMP Underwood with 7 mags and 500 rounds of commercial ammo for $1150. Once you discount the ammo and a couple of mags, the rifle drops to about $850. It's yet another thing that has me looking into the safe to see what should move on. Not much there that I want to move any longer. The 10mm Witness may be the next thing on the chopping block if I decide I need this next carbine. So many guns out there, so little money to play with.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Since I like most of you people. Got a question, I recently found out I have a week of vacation to burn up before the end of January. I would usually just use it to finish some of my projects, but since I'm still young, I want an adventure. Looking for something to do no more than a day's drive. Not a fan of big cities. I like the outdoors, would love a place with some mountain bike trails. Any thoughts? The cold weather doesn't bother me much as most likely I will be camping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom