• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    And that is where the left is trying to take the US...

Hard NO. The Canadians think we are idiots. And we help them establish data supporting the premise almost every minute.

MV5BMDFjYTU5YjUtZDE5YS00NWZhLWE3ZWMtNDQ3NTkwYTk4MGZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzYxMDk5ODA_._V1_.0.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Trudeau cabinet minister: all news websites must now get a government licence.

What would it be like having a totalitarian government on our northern border?

Maybe it would encourage the emigration of Hollywood types there?;)

I remember places during the cold war that had totalitarian governments on one side of the fence, and it was quite a fence.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    People always want more "common sense" control. Till they have to deal with it.
    More taxes.
    More red tape waiting.
    More people denied to do things.
    THEN they complain.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Hard NO. The Canadians think we are idiots. And we help them establish data supporting the premise almost every

Wow! Just bash my country, not sure if you claim it. College speech codes, and all the leftist so called hate speech laws they pass, like NY, leftists constantly trying to curb speech they do not like on social media, MSM trying to stifle modern alternative journalists. I am right, leftists are trying to control speech in my country...

Long live the First Amendment, secured by the Second Amendment...

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump congratulated the state of Kansas on the KC Chiefs Super Bowl victory. He later corrected to congratulate Missouri.

Just saying because the typical media-types are latching onto it, screeching about how disqualifying it is.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Yes, our POTUS is so ******* dumb, that he congratulated the state of Kansas for the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl.

Lol, you just can’t make this stuff up.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump congratulated the state of Kansas on the KC Chiefs Super Bowl victory. He later corrected to congratulate Missouri.

Just saying because the typical media-types are latching onto it, screeching about how disqualifying it is.

Do you think he caught the error, or did someone else tell him? I believe the former.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Yes, our POTUS is so ******* dumb, that he congratulated the state of Kansas for the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl.

Do you think he caught the error, or did someone else tell him? I believe the former.

C'mon... do you think a majority of Americans know that Kansas City Chiefs aren't based in Kansas? I only just knew Jacksonville Jaguars were based in Florida.

Because there are multiple Kansas City's. Multiple Jacksonvilles.

It's silly, worth a chuckle, but that's about it. Seeing media-types blow up over it is the real ****-show.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    C'mon... do you think a majority of Americans know that Kansas City Chiefs aren't based in Kansas? I only just knew Jacksonville Jaguars were based in Florida.

It's silly, worth a chuckle, but that's about it. Seeing media-types blow up over it is the real ****-show.

Im pretty confident that many Americans don’t know where Kansas City, MO actually is. However, it’s one of those things. I thing they guy holding the highest office in the should know.... but as I’m sure you are aware, I never believed the POTUS all that particularly intelligent.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Thank you Mr. Kaufman. Let's all try a little harder at staying on topic here folks.

It seems that there are exactly two main topics, left and right. I think either one is acceptable. Either left or right. Or both if you can handle it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Well, ignorant.

Still. At least he's not a communist. At least he doesn't advocate forgiving student loan debt. Ban guns. Have government take over healthcare. End free speech. For an exhaustive list of crazy ****, see the previous several debates. So. if I have to put up with ignorant until there's a saner alternative, that's what I have to do.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, ignorant.

Still. At least he's not a communist. At least he doesn't advocate forgiving student loan debt. Ban guns. Have government take over healthcare. End free speech. For an exhaustive list of crazy ****, see the previous several debates. So. if I have to put up with ignorant until there's a saner alternative, that's what I have to do.

:yesway:

The choice between a ****bag, and a douchebag.
    Not much of a choice, but it's there.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Yes it is...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom