• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I think there is a deep hidden burning seething in many 2016 Trump voters. They literally have had a Presidential term that went as well or maybe better than they even hoped for. But there is little joy in that success. So why those feelings? Because the left would not compete fairly in government, oppose policy, and work to win the battle of ideas. It is drama/drama/drama!!! Everyday it is not policy, but personal attack/attack/attack.

Democrats are already planning their next investigative steps against the President. I see virtually nothing in the way of policy debates.

Trump 2016 voters are quietly resigned to do it again to turn the tide on this cycle personal nastiness the dems began with what we now call Bork...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So a Hollywood type in his cries of pain over the impeachment witnesses vote, lashes out by asking for people to dig up abortions he believes Trump funded, likely for the wild sex life that he likely also believes Trump engaged in. But at this point would it even matter if they found that?

I say NO.

His actions for the pro-life have already mitigated most past sins. He is the Teflon Don in that sense, the man with no name the town hired to protect itself from the outlaws. After a term of most things going the way they want, why would the town choose to fire their champion.

It is beyond frustration now, it is literally hurting the lefty heads they cannot get this guy. They actually still cry in disbelief that the Access Hollywood tape did not bring him down. That tactic had ALWAYS worked for the entire lifetime of most of them. To see their best punch fail so spectacularly is something that still is in their heads and haunts them regularly.

lassner.png

Im sure if that was out there, it would have been released and published on every news network by now. This guy must not understand how TDS works. It’s been going strong for almost 4 years now. Pretty much any dirt on Trump has been dug up and gone through with a fine tooth comb. Time to give it up.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I think there is a deep hidden burning seething in many 2016 Trump voters. They literally have had a Presidential term that went as well or maybe better than they even hoped for. But there is little joy in that success. So why those feelings? Because the left would not compete fairly in government, oppose policy, and work to win the battle of ideas. It is drama/drama/drama!!! Everyday it is not policy, but personal attack/attack/attack.

Democrats are already planning their next investigative steps against the President. I see virtually nothing in the way of policy debates.

Trump 2016 voters are quietly resigned to do it again to turn the tide on this cycle personal nastiness the dems began with what we now call Bork...

There’s so much truth to this. I’m more motivated to vote for him this year than I was in 2016, and friends that didn’t vote their entire lives are talking about voting this year because of what they’re seeing. I’m sure them getting older and wiser has a bit of influence as well, but I think this term has proven what we already knew about the left.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Wait, we were all beat over the head during bill clinton time that sex was a private matter between consenting adults and it didn't matter.
    So why are we supposed to care now?

and no... just no.
    bill was impeached for lying, not for getting a BJ in the oral office.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Wait, we were all beat over the head during bill clinton time that sex was a private matter between consenting adults and it didn't matter.
    So why are we supposed to care now?

and no... just no.
    bill was impeached for lying, not for getting a BJ in the oral office.

Bill Clinton and beat over the head in the same sentence. Man there’s gotta be a joke there somewhere

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Im sure if that was out there, it would have been released and published on every news network by now. This guy must not understand how TDS works. It’s been going strong for almost 4 years now. Pretty much any dirt on Trump has been dug up and gone through with a fine tooth comb. Time to give it up.

But you forget the creative nature of dems. Remember that crazy old gal that claimed Trump raped her, she is demanding DNA...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Des Moines Register, partners cancel release of Iowa Poll over respondent concerns

Iowa Caucus:

2012: Wrong winner of the GOP caucus announced, leads all the news reports

2016: Democrats refuse to release popular vote totals

2020: DMR pulls final poll for survey problems

It’s easy to draw a conclusion that either activism or cronyism was at play in the last instance. Twitter raged at Buttjudge; he must be canceled because even his gayness can’t overcome his whiteness. On the other hand, the establishment, which still controls the DNC and big media, does not like Bernie Sanders leading Joe Biden.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trudeau cabinet minister: all news websites must now get a government licence.

What would it be like having a totalitarian government on our northern border?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom