• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    ronda-rousey-needs-plastic-surgery-on-her-face-after-brutal-knock-out-kick-714629.jpg

The men in the photo above look really, really tough.

Jackboot fight!!!!

5425fecca9ecd.image.jpg

The men in this photo do not appear to be as tough as the men in the previous photo.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yes, once you are in Police custody, the Police are responsible for your safety. They ae expected to protect you from harm by others, environmental dangers (falling down stairs, etc.), and from harming yourself (suicide watch, for example).

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Yes, once you are in Police custody, the Police are responsible for your safety. They ae expected to protect you from harm by others, environmental dangers (falling down stairs, etc.), and from harming yourself (suicide watch, for example).
    Sure, too a degree. I've loaded up prisoners into the wagon only to have them beat the snot out of themselves inside. The wagon is the safest way to transport a violent prisoner, even while flailing around inside. I cannot protect him from EVERYTHING. If he injures himself, that is on him. The best we can do is drive straight to processing to reduce the amount of time inside the wagon. "Responsibility" also does not necessarily = criminal liability. Civil suit, possibly. However, they need to prove intent, or reckless indifference. The seatbelt is BS. We have the same wagon set-ups but there are straps against the back of the bench for the prisoners to hold onto while cuffed behind their backs. Not seatbelting him is not recklessness. If the driver intentionally threw him around inside the van, that is one thing. However, that would be tough to prove.

Last edited:

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I don't think there was any rioting during at the last acquittal.

Hopefully there will not be for this one....or the next.

So you're saying no bus trip?:(

Hey, not so fast. Refresh my memory, what was the average daily temperature after the last acquittal?

Nevermind, I googled, 63 degrees. That is a little on the chilly side for riot season. The current forecast is for highs in the mid 80s and lows in the upper 60s. That's prime riot weather right there. There is a chance of thunderstorms though, so there could be a rain delay.:dunno:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So you're saying no bus trip?:(

Hey, not so fast. Refresh my memory, what was the average daily temperature after the last acquittal?

Nevermind, I googled, 63 degrees. That is a little on the chilly side for riot season. The current forecast is for highs in the mid 80s and lows in the upper 60s. That's prime riot weather right there. There is a chance of thunderstorms though, so there could be a rain delay.:dunno:

Your point about the weather, though humorous, is sound.

Top Bottom