Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Listen here. Here’s the deal. Number one. Two hundred and twenty thousand Americans are dead. The same amount as our last debate, but one thousand people are dying a day.
    You forgot to start out with or end with ‘C’mon man’. And you need a number two point. The number two point should typically have nothing to do with the subject, be complete incoherent babbling, or contain non-words.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Is it me or are these Biden drive in rallies a joke? He is in Pennsylvania today and there are maybe 15 cars there. I saw one a few days ago and there were maybe six cars.

Watching him speak is agonizing, the lies, the exaggerations, and these idiots are buying it.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Joe just finished up his rally for the day to 16 cars and a 20 minute speech.

Trump is doing four states today and each speech is about an hour and a half. Not to mention Trump is having 10K to 25K people per rally, depending on how many they will let in.

**Edit- They did just say Trumps speechs will be about an hour today because of time.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Is it me or are these Biden drive in rallies a joke? He is in Pennsylvania today and there are maybe 15 cars there. I saw one a few days ago and there were maybe six cars.

Watching him speak is agonizing, the lies, the exaggerations, and these idiots are buying it.

You sir, are apparently not a Trump supporter, or your listening gets better when it’s a Democrat.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You sir, are apparently not a Trump supporter, or your listening gets better when it’s a Democrat.

Trump sounds like a salesman.

Most people are used to taking that kind of language and filtering through the marketing speak. Normal politician speak is taken literally, and therefor exaggerations and inaccuracies stick out a lot more.

I wish I could better articulate this point to make it more understandable, but that's the best I can do.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    My order arrived today. Just in time.

Good thing your order didn’t arrive until today. If it had come on Thursday all the bottles would be empty if the drinking game was “C’mon Man”.

Speaking of empty bottles, usually there are 12 in a case. Did the UPS man drink one or have you already been imbibing?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    m61X8sz.jpg

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I'm going to admit to stretching on this thought, but is Biden a Tom Clancy fan? Two reasons I ask:
    1) Some of the email on the Hunter Biden laptop are from a Peter Henderson, but are signed off as "Dad". Henderson first appears as a character in 'Without Remorse', and he is a KGB mole that infiltrated the US Government
    2) Biden's emphasis on the "dark winter" in the last debate. Based on his prior tone and cadence, it seemed to stand out to me for how Biden delivered it. Operation Dark Winter was a simulated bio-terror attack the US gov ran in 2001, with a weaponized smallpox outbreak. It is also referenced in other Tom Clancy material

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Freudian slip?

[video=youtube;BRZEs9BRGK4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRZEs9BRGK4&feature=emb_logo[/video]

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If you post something in agreement with the crowd it doesn't get vetted nearly as much as an opposing view

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom