• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Isnt that the nutcase strip mall doctor that the president brought in for coronavirus. Lol. Not the best example to use, me thinks.

Right back to attacking the messenger, I see. Now try attacking the message.

Someone who loves America isn't a good example to use?
    Someone who supports police and doesn't support destruction?
    Someone who wants prosperity and religious freedom?

Wow. Just wow...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Wow. Just wow...

Sounds like a good description of Joe Biden.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Wow. Just wow...

Not surprising, though is it?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Just because we may not understand Biden's version of love doesn't mean he doesn't love America.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just because we may not understand Biden's version of love doesn't mean he doesn't love America.
    Well I'm sure you're right on one thing. Everyone loves their version of America.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Wow. Just wow...

Attacking the message is simple. They voted for 4 more years of stuff that the current administration hasn’t prevented. So it kinda doesn’t make sense. And nutcases normally don’t make sense.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Isn't it about time we shift gears and discuss what the next four years are going to look like?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    How many people are comfortable that Trump will win four more years? While I'm hoping so, I can honestly say I will be pleasantly surprised if he does. There's so much leftist hate for him amongst the Media, the LLL and even the republican Establishment that he's on an uphill battle. Based on his accomplishments, he should be a shoo in for reelection.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    How many people are comfortable that Trump will win four more years? While I'm hoping so, I can honestly say I will be pleasantly surprised if he does. There's so much leftist hate for him amongst the Media, the LLL and even the republican Establishment that he's on an uphill battle. Based on his accomplishments, he should be a shoo in for reelection.
    :+1:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    But, but, but...he tweets to much.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

This is the opinion among most Trump supporters i know. Their main concern now is massive voter fraud. They don't think Trump will lose an honest election.

The 2nd tier supporters believe that Trump will lose because he can't stay off Twitter or sound Presidential, especially after the first debate.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    "It's the economy stupid" is totally in effect.
    People in the swing states are having their lives destroyed.
    That's why we should be talking about what the next four years will look like instead of buying into any anxiety from the infotainment corporations.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Hoping for four more but certainly not comfortable.

Generally voter turnout is best when there is a candidate that they are enthusiastic about and makes them want to go out and vote.

Obama got an extra boosts because people wanted to be able to say they voted for the first US black President.

Hillary got an extra boost and won the popular vote because people wanted to say they voted for the first US female President.

There is really no reason fo vote for Biden. He sparks absolutely no enthusiasm. Normally this would result in low turnout. But TDS is motivating turnout for the sheer hate of Trump.

While I see a lot of hate Trump voting occurring in early voting according to the media I really wonder how the numbers will shake out in the Electoral College. Combine this with polls incapable of measuring the votes (in advance or in exit polls) from shy Trump voters who lie to pollsters, say their independent, or are grumpy people that refuse to answer strangers questions.

Casting my vote. Crossing my fingers. Stocking up for the worst.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Just remember, the media is trying to get Biden elected.
    Rom ignoring the Hunter laptop to selective reporting on early voting, they will skew the emphasis of stories and lie by omission and commission to accomplish their goal.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Social and major media corporations have lost their grip on the ability to deceive, lost the battle in perception management and with it, the election.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Social and major media corporations have lost their grip on the ability to deceive, lost the battle in perception management and with it, the election.
    That's part and parcel of why they need Biden to win. If Trump is re-elected, they can say goodbye to their 230 protections and their monopoly.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That's part and parcel of why they need Biden to win. If Trump is re-elected, they can say goodbye to their 230 protections and their monopoly.

That is very true but I might add that I have come to understand that the majority of TDS is manufactured by the swamp, media, and social media because the powers that be must beat Trump this time, if not they fear their at best immoral dealings if not illegal dealings will see the light of day as outsider Trump actually now is getting a handle on the levers of power in DC. They have worked their asses off to obfuscate and delay.

If you do not understand this you have a closed mind or lack interest in researching the topic.

One of the biggest topics out there is the Iran deal, the suspicious "killing" of OBL, and pallets of cash. (No chance of corruption with pallets of cash.) Then we still haven't gotten to the bottom of the spying on the Trump administration, some say that it is tied to the coverup of the above. The corrupt judge just did another delay, in the Flynn case, many court observers say is unprecedented, it is believed a tactic to delay until Biden wins and new DOJ leadership resumes prosecution. Many believe Flynn knows the details of the Iran deal.

Whether the above is true or not, there is something HUGE behind the curtain they (the swamp, dems, repubs, equally) do not want you to see or know. The real foreign election meddling is the corruption of foreign countries compromising our media and politicians that are trying desperately to keep their nefarious dealings covered...

If Trump wins we have a chance to see behind the curtain, if Biden wins it will be washed away...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That is very true but I might add that I have come to understand that the majority of TDS is manufactured by the swamp, media, and social media because the powers that be must beat Trump this time, if not they fear their at best immoral dealings if not illegal dealings will see the light of day as outsider Trump actually now is getting a handle on the levers of power in DC. They have worked their asses off to obfuscate and delay.

If you do not understand this you have a closed mind or lack interest in researching the topic.

One of the biggest topics out there is the Iran deal, the suspicious "killing" of OBL, and pallets of cash. (No chance of corruption with pallets of cash.) Then we still haven't gotten to the bottom of the spying on the Trump administration, some say that it is tied to the coverup of the above. The corrupt judge just did another delay, in the Flynn case, many court observers say is unprecedented, it is believed a tactic to delay until Biden wins and new DOJ leadership resumes prosecution. Many believe Flynn knows the details of the Iran deal.

Whether the above is true or not, there is something HUGE behind the curtain they (the swamp, dems, repubs, equally) do not want you to see or know. The real foreign election meddling is the corruption of foreign countries compromising our media and politicians that are trying desperately to keep their nefarious dealings covered...

If Trump wins we have a chance to see behind the curtain, if Biden wins it will be washed away..
    This is also part of the reason why the bureaucratic establishment were so bent out of shape when HRC lost to Trump. The dirty corrupt secrets would've remained buried. They were counting on an HRC victory.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom